October 16, 2019
- Lunch for today is Home-style Chicken & Noodles w/Dinner Roll, Baked Breaded Steak Fingers w/Roll, or chef Salad w/Roasted Flatbread, Mashed Potatoes w/Chicken Gravy, Fruit & Veggie Bar, & Milk.
2. Student council members please remember to pay your dues to Allison Hitchcock or Mrs Arganbright ASAP.
3. Seniors need to pay class dues of $20 to Katherine Petersen or Mrs. P.
4. Congratulations to the girls golf team on placing 9th as a team at state! We are proud of you.
5. Congratulations to the girls volleyball teams on their wins last night. Great job Badgers!!
6. Attention seniors, please turn in a senior photo and a baby picture to Aluxyn Hollenbeck or Mrs. Stoner by November 26th. Pictures can be an electronic copy and emailed or a physical copy can be scanned and returned to you.
7. No Logos tonight due to the Father Son Banquet being held at the Presbyterian Church.
8. Mock Trial practice tomorrow at 4:15 pm
9. One Act Play practice at 7:00 am the rest of the week.
10. The rep from Black Hills State College will be here tomorrow at 11:00 am. Sign up in the office if you want to see them.
11. There will be a vaping presentation in the auditorium today. Freshmen & Sophomores will go to the Auditorium from 10:30-11:00 and Juniors & Seniors will see it from 11:00-11:30 am.
12. The National Honor Society will be hosting an American Red Cross Blood Drive next Monday, October 21st from 10:00 AM - 2:00 PM. If you are interesting in signing up, please do so during your lunch shift. You must be at least 16 and meet the height and weight requirements. Those that are under 18 must also have a parent permission form signed. All donors must bring an ID.
13. District Cross Country will be at Ogallala tomorrow at 4:00 pm. Team will depart at 11:30 am.
14. Varsity Volleyball Tri Invite is at Gordon/Rushville tomorrow at 5:00 pm. Team dismisses at 2:00 pm.
15. Speech Students...this week is your chance to support your team! Please sign up to help with concessions this Friday. There are two shifts with open spots. The sign up sheet is outside of Mrs. Cardinal's room!
16. Congratulations to Geoff Fisbeck, our Badger of the Week. Mr. Beebout says Geoff has been a huge factor on both the Offensive and Defensive lines for the Badgers this season. The coaches have been impressed with his work ethic and his dedication to conditioning in practice. His effort to improve himself has not gone unnoticed by the coaching staff, they are pleased with the example he has set for the underclassmen. Geoff is tied for the team lead in sacks with 6 on the season, while also starting at Left Tackle on the Offensive Line.
17. Congratulations to Joslyn Yarbrough, our Badger Scholar of the Week. Mrs. Cardinal says Joslyn Yarbrough as student of the week. Joslyn is not the top Information Technology student, but I am honored to throw some kudos her way because this girl has grit. She is working hard to keep pace with class. Over the last two weeks, she has stayed after school to complete work. She asks for help when she needs it. Joslyn is open about the fact that some of this is challenging for her, yet she continues to push through and not give up. Joslyn, your tenacity will take you places you never imagined. Keep working hard, and don't give up. You are rocking it!
18. Varsity Football here vs. Ord at 7:00 pm. Friday. It will also be a “Pink Out” theme.