October 15, 2019
1. Lunch for today is Beef Stroganoff, Corn Dog, or Fresh Baked Ham & Turkey Sub, Baked Beans, Cinnamon Bun, Fruit & Veggie Bar, & Milk.
2. Student council members please remember to pay your dues to Allison Hitchcock or Mrs Arganbright ASAP.
3. State Girls golf is at North Platte today.
4. Seniors need to pay class dues of $20 to Katherine Petersen or Mrs. P.
5. Attention seniors, please turn in a senior photo and a baby picture to Aluxyn Hollenbeck or Mrs. Stoner by November 26th. Pictures can be an electronic copy and emailed or a physical copy can be scanned and returned to you.
6. Mock Trial practice Thursday at 4:15 pm
7. One Act Play practice at 7:00 am the rest of the week.
8. ESU Health Screening will be today from 9:00 am till 2:00 pm in the Choir room. Teachers have a schedule as to when you will report for your screening.
9. Mr. Fulton’s period 2 and 3 classes will have a study hall in the Commons so bring something to work on to the Commons.
10. A representative from Mid Plains Community College will be here today at 1:00 pm. The rep from Black Hills State College will be here Thursday at 11:00 am. Sign up in the office if you want to see them.
11. Reserve, JV, & Varsity Volleyball here vs. Todd Co. today at 5:00 pm. This is Parents Night for volleyball. The theme is “Pink Out”.
12. There will be a vaping presentation in the auditorium Wednesday. Freshmen & Sophomores will go to it from 10:30-11:00 and Juniors & Seniors will see it from 11:00-11:30 am.
13. The National Honor Society will be hosting an American Red Cross Blood Drive next Monday, October 21st from 10:00 AM - 2:00 PM. If you are interesting in signing up, please do so during your lunch shift. You must be at least 16 and meet the height and weight requirements. Those that are under 18 must also have a parent permission form signed. All donors must bring an ID.
14. Thank you to everyone that purchased from FanCloth and helped the Sophomores reach their goal.
15. District Cross Country will be at Ogallala Thursday at 4:00 pm. Team will depart at 11:30 am.
16. Varsity Volleyball Tri Invite is at Gordon/Rushville Thursday at 5:00 pm. Team will dismiss at 2:00 pm.
17. Speech Students...this week is your chance to support your team! Please sign up to help with concessions this Friday. There are two shifts with open spots. The sign up sheet is outside of Mrs. Cardinal's room!