October 14, 2019
- Lunch for today is Chicken Fajita w/Roasted Peppers & onions, Pork Fritter Sandwich, or Asian Salad w/Roasted Flatbread, Garlic Herb Roasted Carrots, Fruit & Veggie Bar, & Milk.
2. Student council members please remember to pay your dues to Allison Hitchcock or Mrs Arganbright ASAP.
3. State Girls golf is at North Platte today and tomorrow.
4. Seniors need to pay class dues of $20 to Katherine Petersen or Mrs. P.
5. Attention seniors, please turn in a senior photo and a baby picture to Aluxyn Hollenbeck or Mrs. Stoner by November 26th. Pictures can be an electronic copy and emailed or a physical copy can be scanned and returned to you.
6. Mock Trial practice today at 4:15 pm
7. One Act Play practice tonight at 7:00 pm. The rest of the week the One Act Play wioll practice at 7:00 am.
8. JV Football here vs. Gordon/Rushville tonight at 5:30 pm.
9. ESU Health Screening will be tomorrow from 9:00 am till 2:00 pm in the Choir room. Teachers will have a schedule as to when you will report for your screening.
10. A representative from Mid Plains Community College will be here tomorrow at 1:00 pm. Sign up in the office if you want to see them.
11. Reserve, JV, & Varsity Volleyball here vs. Todd Co. tomorrow at 5:00 pm. This is Parents Night for volleyball. The theme is “Pink Out”.
12. There will be a vaping presentation in the auditorium Wednesday. Freshmen & Sophomores will go to it from 10:30-11:00 and Juniors & Seniors will see it from 11:00-11:30 am.
13. The National Honor Society will be hosting an American Red Cross Blood Drive on Monday, October 21st from 10:00 AM - 2:00 PM. If you are interesting in signing up, please do so during your lunch shift. You must be at least 16 and meet the height and weight requirements. Those that are under 18 must also have a parent permission form signed. All donors must bring an ID.
14. All Cross Country runners need to meet in the gym at 3:45 today for practice.