October 8, 2019
- Lunch for today is Taco in a Bag, Oven Roasted Hot Dog, or Fresh Baked Ham & Cheese Sub, Zesty Black Beans, Cherry Crisp, Fruit & Veggie Bar, & Milk.
2. Student council members please remember to pay your dues to Allison Hitchcock or Mrs Arganbright ASAP.
3. Seniors need to pay class dues of $20 to Katherine Petersen or Mrs. P.
4. Interact will meet Wednesday night at 8:15 pm at Mid Plains Community College.
5. Sophomores remember to share the link to the fancloth store. We are 1/2 to our goal and the store closes this Thursday! If you are not going to sell any apparel you can pay your dues to Mrs. Arganbright so you do not get put on the fines list. Thank you.
6. There will be a flu shot clinic sponsored by the local Health Department this Thursday at the high school from 9-11am. This is open to school students, staff, families, and the public. The CDC recommends the flu shot for anyone over age 6 MONTHS, with VERY FEW exceptions. Getting the flu shot reduces your risk of getting or carrying the influenza viruses from 40-90%! They do bill insurance so bring your card and parent permission, and let’s reduce influenza in our schools this year!
7. Everyone in FBLA needs to sign up on the sheet outside of Mrs. Cardinal’s room to help set up and take down for Old West Days.
8. Attention seniors, please turn in a senior photo and a baby picture to Aluxyn Hollenbeck or Mrs. Stoner by November 26th. Pictures can be an electronic copy and emailed or a physical copy can be scanned and returned to you.
9. The rep from Nebraska Wesleyan will be here tomorrow at 9:00 am. Sign up in the office if you want to see either one of them.
10. If you are planning on participating in speech this year, please sign up to work concessions! We are running the stands on 10/15/19 (Tuesday - VB) and 10/18/19 (Friday - FB). Please sign up outside of Mrs. Cardinal's room by Wednesday, 10/9/19!
11. JV & Varsity Volleyball here vs. Ogallala & Gothenburg today at 4:00 pm. JV games will be at the Middle School. Volleyball players will be dismissed at 3:00 today to get ready for the games.
12. Girls Golf Districts will be at McCook today.
13. District Livestock Judging clinic will be at Valentine Wednesday during periods 2-7.
14. Freshmen will meet with the magazine salesman at 3:10 pm Wednesday in the gym. This is your class fundraiser. Freshmen please remind your 8th hour teacher that you will need to leave class ear. Come quickly, ready to listen.
15. There is no school Thursday due to Parent Teacher Conferences from 8 am-4 pm. There is no school Friday due to Fall break.
16. SWC Cross Country will be at Cozad Wednesday at 1:00 pm. Note this is a schedule change due to the impending weather on Thursday. Team will depart from the high school at 8:00 am Wednesday.
17. Varsity Football at Gothenburg Friday at 7:00 pm. Departure is at 1:30 pm.