October 2, 2019
1. Lunch for today is Southwest Salad w/Torilla Chips, Crispy Chicken Sandwich, or Cheese Quesadilla w/Chicken Enchilada soup, Corn, Fruit & Veggie Bar, & Milk
2. The following are the designated days for Homecoming week. Today is Mathlete vs. Athlete, Thursday is VSCO/90’s Grunge, and Friday is Spirit Day!
3. Mock Trial practice Thursday at 4:15 pm.
4. One Act Play practice tomorrow at 7:00 am.
5. Student council members please remember to pay your dues to Allison Hitchcock or Mrs Arganbright ASAP.
6. Sophomores remember to share the link to the fancloth store. We are 1/2 to our goal and the store closes October 10th. If you are not going to sell any apparel you can pay your dues to Mrs. Arganbright so you do not get put on the fines list. Thank you.
7. There will be a flu shot clinic sponsored by the local Health Department on Thursday,October 10 at the high school from 9-11am. This is open to school students, staff, families, and the public. The CDC recommends the flu shot for anyone over age 6 MONTHS, with VERY FEW exceptions. Getting the flu shot reduces your risk of getting or carrying the influenza viruses from 40-90%! They do bill insurance so bring your card and parent permission, and let’s reduce influenza in our schools this year!
8. LOGOS begins tonight at the Presbyterian Church at 6:00 p.m. Everyone is welcome.
9. St. Nicholas Religios Ed classes will begin tonight at 7:00 p.m. for grades 7-12.
10. Cross Country at West Holt Thursday at 4:00 pm. Team will dismiss at 12:45 pm.
11. SWC Girls Golf at Broken Bow Thursday at 10:00 am. Departure will be at 7:00 am.
12. Reserve/JV/Varsity Volleyball at Hershey Thursday at 5:00 pm. Team will dismiss at 1:15 pm.
13. Homecoming royalty ballot will close Wednesday at 4PM. If you have not voted please make sure to check your email or let Mrs. Arganbright know as soon as possible.
14. Classes Friday will run on a 2:00 dismissal schedule with the Homecoming parade beginning at 2:30 pm. Varsity Football will take on the Gordon/Rushville Mustangs at 7:00 pm. Dress in Red/White & Blue. Crowning of King & Queen will be during half time. The dance will be in the Multi-purpose room and will begin 1 hour after the end of the game and will end at midnight.
15. Congratulations to the Scholar of the Week, Keifer Klabenes. Mr. Beebout says Keifer aced his Executive/Legislative test last week. He excels in participating in classroom discussions and is very respectful of his peers. I appreciated his friendliness every time I see him at Scotty's. I am excited to have Keifer in my classroom this year.