September 26, 2019
1. Lunch for today is Kickin Beef Fajita, Popcorn Chicken Bites w/Dinner Roll, or Fresh Baked Ham & Cheese Sub, Ranch Potatoes, Carnival Cookie, Fruit & Veggie Bar, & Milk
2. Student council members please remember to pay your dues to Allison Hitchcock or Mrs Arganbright ASAP.
3. Homecoming this year will be Friday, Oct. 4th when Valentine Football will take on the Gordon/Rushville Mustangs. Reminder if you are bringing an out of town date to the homecoming dance you need fill out a form and turn in to Mr. Cronin before Friday. You can find the form in the office!
4. Student Council will be hosting the homecoming dodge ball tournament Monday night after the JV football game in the multipurpose room. A fun class competition! No sign up necessary show up and have fun!
5. JV & Varsity Volleyball at Mullen today at 5:00 pm. Team will dismiss at 2:15 pm.
6. Volleyball girls need to stop by Ms. DeNaeyer’s room sometime today to sign up for working concession stand for tomorrow’s football game.
7. Cross Country at Gordon/Rushville today at 5 pm. Team will dismiss at 1:45 pm.
8. Valentine Girls Golf Tri is at 4:00 pm. today vs. West Holt & Ainsworth. Golfers dismiss today at 3:00 pm.
9. Mock Trial practice today at 4:15 pm.
10. Any student interested in being a member of the one-act crew must attend a mandatory meeting at 7 a.m. tomorrow in Mrs. Pilakowski's room. Duties will be determined at this meeting, so your attendance is required.
11. Sophomores remember to share the link to the fancloth store. We are 1/2 to our goal and the store closes October 10th. If you are not going to sell any apparel you can pay your dues to Mrs. Arganbright so you do not get put on the fines list. Thank you.
12. Be a part of the first Badger Spirit mural. Find Mrs Arganbright or Mrs. Swim decorate a spirit hexagon and return to us by Friday!
13. Varsity Football here vs. Broken Bow Friday at 7:00 pm. Dress in your Red/White/Blue. Go Badgers!
14. The Badger Boosters is kicking off homecoming week with a Powder Puff football game for the girls and a Volleyball game for the guys this Sunday September 29th at 4 PM at Badger Memorial field. Make sure to get your team registered with Gina Fischer or Jody Hollenbeck. Ask Mrs. Arganbright for more details.