September 25, 2019
1. Lunch for today is Traditional Beefy Lasagna w/Garlic Breadstick, Pork Fritter Sandwich, or Taco Salad w/Tortilla Chips, Corn, Fruit & Veggie Bar, & Milk
2. Student council members please remember to pay your dues to Allison Hitchcock or Mrs Arganbright ASAP.
3. Homecoming this year will be Friday, Oct. 4th when Valentine Football will take on the Gordon/Rushville Mustangs. Reminder if you are bringing an out of town date to the homecoming dance you need fill out a form and turn in to Mr. Cronin. You can find the form in the office!
4. State Range Judging at Holt Co. today. Team will depart at 6 am and should return by the end of the school day.
5. The “Ripple Effect” will be viewed in the Auditorium tonight from 7-9 pm. It is the story of the suicidal man who survived after jumping from the Golden Gate Bridge. The presentation is sponsored by Healthy Choices for Cherry County and it is open to the public.
6. Interact will be meeting again at 8:15 pm today at MPCC. Come join us for a snack and to see what Interact is all about.
7. JV & Varsity Volleyball at Mullen Thursday at 5:00 pm. Team will dismiss at 2:15 pm.
8. Cross Country at Gordon/Rushville Thursday at 5 pm. Team will dismiss at 1:45 pm.
9. Valentine Girls Golf Tri will be at 4:00 pm. Thursday vs. West Holt & Ainsworth. Golfers will dismiss Thursday at 3:00 pm.
10. Mock Trial practice Thursday at 4:15 pm.
11. Any student interested in being a member of the one-act crew must attend a mandatory meeting at 7 a.m. on Friday in Mrs. Pilakowski's room. Duties will be determined at this meeting, so your attendance is required.
12. Sophomores remember to share the link to the fancloth store. We are 1/2 to our goal and the store closes October 10th. If you are not going to sell any apparel you can pay your dues to Mrs. Arganbright so you do not get put on the fines list. Thank you.
13. To kick off spirit week for Homecoming this Sunday, September 29th Badger Boosters will be sponsoring powder puff football and guys volleyball starting at 4 pm. Sign up your team in the office. All are welcome!
14. Be a part of the first Badger Spirit mural. Find Mrs Arganbright or Mrs. Swim decorate a spirit hexagon and return to us by Friday!
15. Varsity Football here vs. Broken Bow Friday at 7:00 pm. Dress in your Red/White/Blue.