September 6, 2019
- Lunch for today is Pizza Hut Pizza, Taquito Grande w/dipping sauce, or Turkey Combo Deli Wrap, BBQ Baked Beans, Fruit & Veggie Bar, & Milk
- High School Activity passes can be purchased in the office. Prices are $35.00 for students, $70.00 for adults and $175.00 for family pass.
- Reminder to those taking dual-credit classes - turn your forms in to Mrs. Kilmer as soon as possible but no later than September 19. You will also need to complete your online application to MPCC if this is your first year for dual-credit and take the Accuplacer (if needed). No payment is required so do not let this opportunity for college credit pass you by. See Mrs. Kilmer if you have questions.
- Yearbooks for the 2018-19 school year are available on a first come first serve basis for $50.
5. Jostens orders for Senior class rings and letterman jackets are due by Monday, Sept. 9th to Mrs. P. Letterman order forms are in the office.
6. Sophomores should have received a class ring order packet in their English class. These can be ordered on line for those that are interested in purchasing one. Ordering a class ring is an option and is not mandatory. Students should visit with their parents before deciding to order a class ring.
7. The Marine Recruiter will be here over the lunch period today for those that want to see him.
8. Any track athletes not in XC please see Mrs. Arganbright to work in the concession stand today at the football game.
9. Varsity Football here vs. Ogallala today at 7:00 pm. Tonight’s game will be a white out so wear your white!
10. Who is hungry for doughnuts? FBLA will be selling Krispy Kremes today after school and at the football game. Tell your parents, grandparents, neighbors, everyone! $10 per dozen or $1 each! On site sales only - cash or check. Feed your hunger. Thank you for your support of FBLA.
11. A reminder to those applying for FBLA officers, three sets of cover letter, resume, and references are due today at 3:31 pm. Please give them to Mrs. Manning or Mrs. Cardinal by the end of the school day!
12. Individual school pictures will be taken by Adamson’s Studio next Wednesday, Sept. 11th during period 1 class. Only underclassmen should have received a picture packet to take home to your parents. The office does not need to have this packet back. You will need to present the packet to Adamson’s next Wednesday when you go to the auditorium for the picture. Seniors will need to report to the auditorium between 7:30-8:00 am next Wednesday to have a picture taken for the files.
13. Congratulations to the Girls golf team on placing 2nd yesterday at the West Holt Invite. Individuals placing were Ramsey Ravenscroft 3rd with a 97, Shauna Radant 10th with a 110, and Mekallyn Bancroft 15th with a 115.
14. All Juniors and Seniors will attend the College Fair in Chadron on Tuesday, September 10. Students will have the opportunity to visit with representatives from 50+ 2-year schools, 4-year schools, and branches of the military. Students should arrive at school at 7 a.m. and will return by 4 p.m. Breakfast and lunch will be provided. Juniors will then choose 1 or 2 of the following group college visits. Seniors are encouraged, but not required, to attend any of the following group visits:
· UNK and CCC in Hastings - September 19. We will leave at 7 am and will return at approximately 8:30 pm. Breakfast and lunch will be provided.
· Wayne State and Northeast Community College - October 28. We will leave at 7 am and return by approximately 7 pm. Breakfast and lunch will be provided.
· NCTA in Curtis (and hopefully Mid-Plains Community College) will either be November 4 or 5. Mrs. Kilmer is still working on the details but wanted to share the dates. Breakfast and lunch will be provided.