August 28, 2019
- Lunch for today is Cheeseburger, Peppy Tortilla, or Taco Salad w/Tortilla Chips, Steamed Carrots, Fruit & Veggie Bar, & Milk
- Cross Country & Volleyball practice today after school. Football practice is at 4:00 pm
- High School Activity passes can be purchased in the office. Prices are $35.00 for students, $70.00 for adults and $175.00 for family pass.
- Mock Trial will practice at 4:15 pm Thursday.
- Reminder to those taking dual-credit classes - turn your forms in to Mrs. Kilmer as soon as possible but no later than September 19. You will also need to complete your online application to MPCC if this is your first year for dual-credit and take the Accuplacer (if needed). No payment is required so do not let this opportunity for college credit pass you by. See Mrs. Kilmer if you have questions.
- Mid-Plains Community College will be here September 5th from 8:00 a.m. - 4:00 p.m. in the board room for students to take the Accuplacer.
- Girls Golf at Ainsworth tomorrow at 9:30 am. Departure at 7:45 am.
- Reserve/JV & Varsity Volleyball Dual at Bennett Co. tomorrow at 5:30 pm. Team dismisses at 2:50 pm. No make up slips will be issued since they will go to period 8 for a few minutes.
- Yearbooks for the 2018-19 school year (last year) have arrived and may be picked up in the office if you ordered one. If you did not order one we have a few extras that are on a first come first serve basis for $50.
- All NHS members, please vote for this year's officers. Mrs. Stoner emailed you the Google Form. If you did not receive it, please let her know.
- All students (both cast and crew) who are interested in one-act should report to Mrs. P's room right after school next Tuesday, Sept. 3rd for a very short informational meeting. Students will be able to learn about the season, see the schedule, and see portions of the script for tryouts. Come join us! We would love to have you!
12. Attention all sophomores please check your Classroom and vote for your favorite apparel store. By TODAY!
13. There will be a brief student council meeting today right after school. If you don’t know if you are in student council you can find a list outside Mrs Arganbright’s room. If you were elected as class president and are not in student council, we welcome you.
14. Tryouts for this year's one act play will be held September 4th right after school and September 5th at 7 a.m. in Mrs. Pilakowski's room. Athletes should plan accordingly in order to not miss your sports practices.
15. The seniors are scheduled to meet with Jostens rep on Tuesday, Sep 3 at 1:00 pm. It should take maybe 20-25 minutes.
16. Varsity Football will be at Mitchell Friday at 7:00 pm. Team will dismiss at 12:45 pm. Make up slips for those going will be delivered to you today.
17. Volleyball will leave at 5:00 pm Friday for Kearney and will compete in the Minden Invite Saturday at 9:00 a.m.
18. LOGOS registration and supper is at the city park tonight from 6:30-7:30 pm. LOGOS is a non denominational program that gets together on Wednesday nights at the Presbyterian Church from 6:00-8:10 pm. Come to the park tonight at 6:30 for more information on it. Everyone is welcome.