August 26, 2019
- Lunch for today is Popcorn Chicken Bites w/dinner roll, BBQ Rib Sandwich, or Greek Chicken Salad w/roasted Flatbread, Stir Fry Vegetable Medley, Fruit & Veggie Bar, & Milk
- Cross Country, Girls Golf, & Volleyball practice today after school. Football practice is at 4:00 pm
- High School Activity passes can be purchased in the office. Prices are $35.00 for students, $70.00 for adults and $175.00 for family pass.
- There will be a FBLA organizational meeting in Mrs. Manning's room today at 3:32 pm. If you are unable to attend the meeting, please let Mrs. Manning or Mrs. Cardinal know.
- Mock Trial will practice at 4:15 pm today and Thursday.
- There will be an FFA mixer today at the City park at 6:30 pm.
- Reminder to those taking dual-credit classes - turn your forms in to Mrs. Kilmer as soon as possible but no later than September 19. You will also need to complete your online application to MPCC if this is your first year for dual-credit and take the Accuplacer (if needed). No payment is required so do not let this opportunity for college credit pass you by. See Mrs. Kilmer if you have questions.
- Mid-Plains Community College will be here September 5th from 8:00 a.m. - 4:00 p.m. in the board room for students to take the Accuplacer.
9. Do you cheer for the Badgers? Do you attend all the home events? And if you like to yell, please join us for a Pep Club meeting tomorrow after school in Mrs. Arganbright’s room.
10. Girls Golf will be at West Holt tomorrow at 10:00 am. Departure at 7:30 am
11. Varsity Volleyball Jamboree is here tomorrow at 5:00 pm. Those schools attending will be Ainsworth, Cody/Kilgore, and Sandhills/Thedford. Tomorrow’s game will be a white out.
12. There will be a brief student council meeting Wednesday right after school. If you don’t know if you are in student council you can find a list outside Mrs Arganbright’s room. If you were elected as class president and are not in student council, we welcome you.