August 22, 2019
- Lunch for today is Beefy Lasagna w/Garlic Breadstick, Crispy or Spicy Chicken Sandwich, or Fresh Baked Combo Sub, Green Beans, Gelatin Dessert, Fruit & Veggie Bar, & Milk
- All Students need to turn in your signed forms if you have not already done so. A list is posted in the office window of those that still need to turn something in.
- NHS members that are interested in running for an officer position, please sign up outside of Mrs. Stoner's door by Friday. We will vote next week!
- Cross Countr & Volleyball practice today after school. Football practice is at 4:00 pm
- Congratulations to the following Freshmen class officers: President Taylor Battershaw, Vice President Grace Maunu, Secretary Jaycie Cox, & Treasurer Lainey Egelhoff.
- Congratulations to Sean Springer for being chosen as Sophomore Class President, Tagg Buechle as the Secretary, and Hayden Larabee as the Treasurer.
- Congratulations to the following Junior Class Officers: President: Chris Williams, Vice President: Delaney Robison, Secretary: Calvin Stoeger, & Co-Treasurers: Shauna Radant and Fletcher Larsen
- Congratulations to the following for being selected as Senior class officers: President: Skyler Reagle, Vice President: Grant Fischer, Secretary: Rhea Benson, & Treasurer: Katherine Petersen.
- Girls Golf will be at O’Neill today 9:00 am
- Gatorade Scrimmages will be today. Volleyball at 5pm and Football at 6pm. Individual Team pictures for volleyball, football and cross country will take place before the scrimmages.
- High School Activity passes will be sold during the football scrimmage today. Prices are $35.00 for students, $70.00 for adults and $175.00 for family pass.
- There will be a pep rally today at 3:15 pm in the gym. Those in band and the cheerleaders will need to be dismissed at 3:05 pm.
- There will be a FBLA organizational meeting in Mrs. Manning's room on Monday, August 26, 3:32 pm. If you are unable to attend the meeting, please let Mrs. Manning or Mrs. Cardinal know.
- Are you having a rough day? Do you need a little encouragement? Do you have a friend that needs some words of affirmation? Pick up a note from the wall in the business hallway to bring a little sunshine to your day. Give one to a friend or a teacher. Pass on a little happiness to boost the environment at VHS! Attitude is altitude!
15. There will be a brief student council meeting Wednesday 8/29, right after school. If you don’t know if you are in student council you can find a list outside Mrs arganbrights room. If you were elected as class president and are not in student council, we welcome you.
16. Do you cheer for the Badgers? Do you attend all the home events? And if you like to yell, please join us for a Pep Club meeting Tuesday the 27th after school in Mrs. Arganbrights room.