VHS Daily Announcements
Friday, August 16, 2019
August 19, 2019
- Lunch for today is Chicken Fajita w/Roasted Peppers & Onions, Pork Fritter Sandwich, or Asian Salad w/Roasted Flatbread, Garlic Herb Roasted Carrots, Fruit & Veggie Bar Milk
- Breakfast will be served each day from 7:30 to 7:50 a.m. Free and Reduced meal applications need to be turned in as soon as possible if you plan on participating in the program. When depositing money in the office you need to specify if you want the money to go on your brother or sisters’ account.
- Students wishing a second meal (on the main dish only) need to obtain a ticket from the office before lunch on the day you want your seconds meal. You must have money in your account in order to receive a second meal, or to purchase any extra items. Students need to check with their parents to establish any family rules about what you are allowed to put on your account.
- All Students need to turn in your signed forms if you have not already done so.
- Students are to use their assigned lockers for their books. The wooden cubbies are for coats & gym bags that will not fit into your locker. Everything in the cubby should be cleaned out each night as you leave the building.
- Cross Country, Volleyball, and Girls Golf practice today after school.
- Football practice will be at 6:00 pm today.
- Brief Mock Trial meeting tomorrow at 3:35 in Mrs. Adams' room.
- All signed class change forms will need to be done by 4:00 today for the first semester.
- The representative from MPCC will be here tomorrow to speak in the Dual Credit classes.
- Tuesday there will be a FFA parent meeting at 6:30 in the commons.
- Class meetings will be held Wednesday at 10:15 a.m. during the last part of period 3. Students interested in being chosen as an officer will sign up in the office. Voting will be done during the class meetings.
- The High School fall sports meeting for students and parents will be in the Commons Wednesday at 7:00 pm.
- VHS is resurrecting FBLA this year looking for members! FBLA stands for Future Business Leaders of America. All students may participate whether they are currently enrolled in a business class or not. Please check out the bulletin board in the business classroom hallway and ask either Mrs. Manning or Mrs. Cardinal if you have questions. Use the QR code on the bulletin board to register by this Wednesday, August 21st if you are interested in FBLA.
- There will be a FBLA organizational meeting in Mrs. Manning's room on Monday, August 26, 3:32 pm. If you are unable to attend the meeting, please let Mrs. Manning or Mrs. Cardinal know.