VMS Announcements 5/10/19
Friday, May 10, 2019
- Lunch: Pepperoni or Cheese Pizza, Baked Breaded Fish Sandwich or Ham & Turkey Sandwich
- 7th grade Tree Planting has been moved once again. Students will plant trees on Tuesday afternoon at 1 p.m. We will leave the school after 6th period.
- All students need to start cleaning out their lockers. Please bring bags from home to take home your belongings so you don’t have a ton of stuff to take home on the last day of school.
- VMS Honors Program will be next Tuesday at 7p.m. in the high school gym. Certificates and final report cards will be handed out that evening. Students are asked to dress nicely and follow school dress code. Following the program, parents will be hosting a dance for 7th and 8th graders in the wrestling room from 8:30 - 11 p.m. The admission to the dance is $3.
- Congratulations to the following track athletes for qualifying for the State Track Meet which will be held at Gothenberg on Saturday; Ashlee Bacon shot put, Bryan Keller 400 m, Nathan Perrett 100 m hurdles, and Dane Pilakowski 400 m. Good Luck!
- The Valentine HIgh School Graduating Seniors will be marching in the hallways today at 11:00 for graduation. Please line the hallway in celebration of this great accomplishment.
- 7th graders please turn in your band and choir slips before Tuesday. 6th graders please come to the multipurpose room
- There is a book fair at the elementary school going on today and Monday.