High School Daily Announcements
Wednesday, May 01, 2019
May 1, 2019
- Lunch for today will be Chicken & Noodles w/dinner roll, Country Fried Steak w/dinner roll, or Chef Salad w/Roasted Flatbread, Mashed Potatoes w/Country Gravy, Fruit & Veggie Bar & Milk.
- Mock Trial t-shirts are $15.00 and need to be picked up from Mrs. Adams.
- Prom pictures are done. Students: check the email you gave the photographer if you’d like to purchase.
- Volleyball girls going to Ogallala team camp need to stop in the office and pick up a registration form.
- Yearbooks for the 2018-2019 school year are available to be ordered during the lunch period this week for $45 each. To ensure you receive one, you must order in advance while on sale. No extras will be ordered.
- If you are in Student Council and want to be an officer please find an application form in the office. Office applications are due Monday May 6th. Current Student Council members check your email.
- If you'd like to be in Student Council next year, see Mrs. Arganbright for an application.
- Manufacturing class will be taking the Welding Certification class at Scottsbluff Thursday.
- There is no school Friday due to the Valentine Track Invite starting at 10:00 am.
- SWC Boys golf will be at Cozad Friday at 11:00 am. Departure at 6:30 am.
- The Badger Booster Banquet will be held next Sunday, May 5th at 6:00 pm at the Peppermill. The Boosters have free tickets for the athletes but you will need to pick up your free ticket in the office if you plan to attend. Adult tickets are available in the office for $12.00 each.
- Attention Teachers and Students: Changes for the Chadron Scholastic Contest CANNOT be made past 9 AM on this morning. The contest will be Wednesday, May 8th. Please check the office window for the complete registration prior to that and notify the teacher who selected you for the test if changes need to be made. Teachers can then submit changes to Mrs. Kilmer.
- Attention Seniors: You need to turn in a wallet size picture to Mrs. Stoner by next Tuesday, May 7th for the hallway composite.
- All current NHS officers and new inductees please be in the auditorium next Monday morning at 7:30 AM to practice for the induction ceremony.
- National Honor Society Induction ceremony and the High School Honors Day program will be in the Auditorium next Monday at 7:00 pm. Students will be awarded certificates in their academic classes as well as fine arts & music. Other awards will be for scholastic letters, PE classes, Quiz Bowl, Mock Trial, Speech, attendance and much more. All students are encouraged to attend the Honors Day program. A list will be in the office window Monday morning of those that we know will be receiving at least one award.
- All seniors going through the graduation commencement on May 11, check into your 1st period class on Monday, May 6 and then go to the auditorium for a brief meeting.