High School Daily Announcements
Tuesday, April 30, 2019
April 30, 2019
- Lunch for today will be Popcorn Chicken Bites w/dinner roll, Corn Dog, or Ham & Turkey Sub w/sub bar, Green Beans, Carnival Cookie, Fruit & Veggie Bar & Milk.
- Mock Trial t-shirts are $15.00 and need to be picked up from Mrs. Adams.
- Prom pictures are done. Students: check the email you gave the photographer if you’d like to purchase.
- Volleyball girls going to Ogallala team camp need to stop in the office and pick up a registration form.
- Yearbooks for the 2018-2019 school year will be available to be ordered during the lunch period this week for $45 each. To ensure you receive one, you must order in advance while on sale. No extras will be ordered.
- If you are in Student Council and want to be an officer please find an application form in the office. Office applications are due Monday May 6th. Current Student Council members check your email.
- If you'd like to be in Student Council next year, see Mrs. Arganbright for an application.
- There is a football meeting in Mr. Beebout's room today at 3:35 for all those going out next year.
- FFA Banquet will be today at the 4-H building at 6:00 pm.
- Ten random students from each class were chosen for a feature page for the yearbook. Please check your email to see if you were one of them. There is a short questionnaire for those students. Thanks!
- Manufacturing class will be taking the Welding Certification class at Scottsbluff Thursday.
- There is no school Friday due to the Valentine Track Invite starting at 10:00 am.
- The Badger Booster Banquet will be held next Sunday, May 5th at 6:00 pm at the Peppermill. The Boosters have free tickets for the athletes but you will need to pick up your free ticket in the office if you plan to attend. Adult tickets are available in the office for $12.00 each.
- Attention Teachers and Students: Changes for the Chadron Scholastic Contest CANNOT be made past 9 AM on Wednesday morning. The contest will be Wednesday, May 8th. Please check the office window for the complete registration prior to that and notify the teacher who selected you for the test if changes need to be made. Teachers can then submit changes to Mrs. Kilmer.
- Attention Seniors: You need to turn in a wallet size picture to Mrs. Stoner by next Tuesday, May 7th for the hallway composite.
- All current NHS officers and new inductees please be in the auditorium next Monday morning at 7:30 AM to practice for the induction ceremony.
- Congratulations to the Valentine JV golf team that won the JV competition yesterday with a 218. Gage Krolikowski medaled and placed 2nd with a 52. Congratulations the the Varsity golf team on placing 2nd with a 179 just two strokes from first place West Holt with a 177. Three medalists from varsity were Logan Cate 2nd with a 42, Dillion Muirhead 6th with a 45, and Ryan O’Kief 8th with a 45.