High School Daily Announcements
Tuesday, April 09, 2019
April 9, 2019
- Lunch for today will be Super Nachos, Grilled Chicken Sandwich, or Fresh Baked Turkey & Cheese Sub w/sub bar, Refried Beans, Cinnamon Stick, Fruit & Veggie Bar & Milk.
- Prom will be Saturday, April 13th. Doors to Prom banquet at Peppermill will open at 5:45 pm and close at 6:00 pm. The dance is from 9:00 till midnight in the gym. Doors for the dance will be open from 6:45 pm to 7:30 pm. Crowning of Royalty will be between 7:30-8:00 pm in the Gym. The public is invited to attend the crowning and promenade.
- Any juniors available to decorate for prom can meet in the multi purpose room after school all of this week.
- Post Prom party will be after the dance Saturday until 3:30 am.at the Middle School gym. Doors will open for post prom at midnight and close at 1am. It’ll be over around 330 am. If you decide to leave, your parents will be notified and you will no longer be eligible for prizes. Please dress appropriately. Wear comfy clothes to have fun in. You will not be allowed to go home to get different clothes. Also if you haven’t paid yet, bring your $10 to the door. Everyone that comes will be guaranteed a prize!
- Juniors and Seniors will need to check your emails for the prom ballot and remember to vote before Friday at noon.
- Order forms for T Shirts for the three time state champion Badger wrestling team are in the office for anyone interested. Orders must be placed with the Outback by May 1st.
- Reminder to Juniors and Seniors to turn in your $10 fee for post prom in the office. Tons of prizes this year! No one will go home empty handed.
- Attention sophomores: If you are interested in attending the Nebraska HOBY Leadership seminar May 31-June 2, please talk to Mrs. Kilmer as soon as possible for registration purposes. You can also find more information at www.hobynebraska.org.
- Boys JV Golf Tri Invite with Gordon & Mullen here today at Frederick’s Peak golf course at 4:00 pm.
- Varsity Boys Golfers will go to Hershey today for an Invite at 10:00 am. that was originally scheduled for Thursday. Departure will be at 6:00 am.
- SWC Quiz bowl will be at Ainsworth at 11:00 am tomorrow. Team will depart at 9:30 am.
- Students who are attending the Chadron State Scholastic Contest on April 12 should check their school email for details from Mrs. Kilmer. Departure for Chadron is at 6:00 am. and they should arrive back around 3:45 pm Friday.
- Track is scheduled for O’Neill at 10:00 a.m. Thursday. Team will depart at 6:00 am.
- District Music will be at O’Neill Friday Departure will be at 6:00 am.
- Wrestlers need to get their camp info back to Mr. Allison by the end of the week.
- Cross Country team please meet in Coach Arnold’s room for a short meeting immediately after school.