High School Daily Announcements
Monday, April 08, 2019
April 8, 2019
- Lunch for today will be Tater Hotdish w/Dinner Roll, Pork Fritter Sandwich, or Greek Chicken Salad w/Roasted Flatbread, Corn, Fruit & Veggie Bar & Milk.
- Prom will be Saturday, April 13th. Doors to the Prom banquet to be held at Peppermill will open at 5:45 pm and will close at 6:00 pm. The dance is from 9:00 till midnight in the gym. Doors for the dance will be open from 6:45 pm to 7:30 pm. Crowning of Royalty will be between 7:30-8:00 pm in the Gym. The public is invited to attend the crowning and promenade.
- Any juniors available to decorate for prom can meet in the multi purpose room after school all of this week.
- Post Prom party sponsored by the Junior and Senior parents, will be after the dance next Saturday until 3:30 am.at the Middle School gym. Doors will open for post prom at midnight and close at 1am. It’ll be over around 330 am. If you decide to leave, your parents will be notified and you will no longer be eligible for prizes. Please dress appropriately. Wear comfy clothes to have fun in. You will not be allowed to go home to get different clothes. Also if you haven’t paid yet, bring your $10 to the door. Everyone that comes will be guaranteed a prize!
- Order forms for T Shirts for the three time state champion Badger wrestling team are in the office for anyone interested. Orders must be placed with the Outback by May 1st.
- Reminder to Juniors and Seniors to turn in your $10 fee for post prom in the office. Tons of prizes this year! No one will go home empty handed.
- Attention sophomores: If you are interested in attending the Nebraska HOBY Leadership seminar May 31-June 2, please talk to Mrs. Kilmer as soon as possible for registration purposes. You can also find more information at www.hobynebraska.org.
- Boys JV Golf Tri Invite with Gordon & Mullen here tomorrow at Frederick’s Peak golf course at 4:00 pm.
- Varsity Boys Golfers will go to Hershey Tuesday for an Invite at 10:00 am. that was originally scheduled for Thursday. Departure will be at 6:00 am.
- Thanks for all those that are wearing a special shirt or a blue shirt today in recognition of Autism awareness.
- SWC Quiz bowl will be at Ainsworth at 11:00 am Wednesday. Team will depart at 9:30 am.
- Students who are attending the Chadron State Scholastic Contest on April 12 should check their school email for details from Mrs. Kilmer.
- Happy birthday to the following this week: Brandon Whiting, Logan Pettigrew, Jared Ellis, Nicole Williams, & Alyssa Hockenbary.
- Congratulations to the VHS Art and Photography students for earning the runner up trophy at the Mullen Art Show. Students earning top honors awards were Kaylee Vavra, Calvin Stoeger, Logan Pettigrew, Jessica Reynolds, Macy Homan, Haley Richards, Jakob Harp, Madison Brackeen amoung others.