High School Daily Announcements
Thursday, April 04, 2019
April 4, 2019
- Lunch for today will be Beef Lasagna w/Garlic Breadstick, Spicy Chicken Sandwich, or Fresh Baked Combo Sub, Green Beans, Gelatin Dessert, Fruit & Veggie Bar & Milk.
- Prom invites were distributed to the Juniors & Seniors that did not have a fine so if you did not receive your invite, see the office.
- Reminder that if you do intend on going to prom the deadline for all the forms to be signed and turned in to Mrs. Adams is tomorrow.
- Prom will be April 13th. Doors to the Prom banquet to be held at Peppermill will open at 5:45 pm and will close at 6:00 pm. The dance is from 9:00 till midnight in the gym. Doors for the dance will be open from 6:45 pm to 7:30 pm. Crowning of Royalty will be between 7:30-8:00 pm in the Gym. The public is invited to attend the crowning and promenade.
- Order forms for T Shirts for the three time state champion Badger wrestling team are in the office for anyone interested. Orders must be placed with the Outback by May 1st.
- Reminder to Juniors and Seniors to turn in your $10 fee for post prom in the office. Tons of prizes this year! No one will go home empty handed.
- Attention sophomores: If you are interested in attending the Nebraska HOBY Leadership seminar May 31-June 2, please talk to Mrs. Kilmer as soon as possible for registration purposes. You can also find more information at www.hobynebraska.org.
- FFA State Convention in Lincoln is today & tomorrow.
- Departure for the Mullen Art show will be at 7:30 am today.
- Track will be at Winner this Saturday at 10:00 am. Departure at 7:30 am.