High School Daily Announcements
Tuesday, March 19, 2019
March 19, 2019
- Lunch for today will be Macaroni & Cheese w/Dinner Roll, Breaded Beef Patty Sandwich, or Fresh Baked Ham & Turkey Sub w/Sub Bar, Peas, Peanut Butter Bar, Fruit & Veggie Bar & Milk.
- Prom invites were distributed to the Juniors & Seniors that did not have a fine so if you did not receive your invite, see the list in the office window. Underclassmen will not be allowed to go to prom if asked by someone if your name is on the list. The fines list is updated daily and posted in the office window.
- Reminder to Juniors and Seniors to turn in your $10 fee for post prom in the office. Tons of prizes this year! No one will go home empty handed.
- Attention sophomores: The Nebraska HOBY Leadership seminar will be held on May 31-June 2 on the campus of Concordia University. If you are interested, please talk to Mrs. Kilmer as soon as possible for registration purposes. You can also find more information at www.hobynebraska.org.
- The Agri-Science Fair interviews will be at 5:00 pm today.
- Hired Hand Auction and soup & sandwiches supper will be tonight at 6:00 pm in the Commons.
- Quiz Bowl team will practice Wednesday at 7:15 a.m.
- Sandhills Leadership will be meeting in Valentine this Wednesday.
- Advanced Biology Class will be doing Valentine CSI from 1:30-3:31 pm. Wednesday.
- State Speech qualifiers will perform for the school Wednesday at 1:50 pm. Departure for Kearney at 2:40 pm. Good luck at State!
- Student Council will meet Wednesday after school for a group picture in the commons. Wear your student council shirts.
- All students in the TeamMates Mentoring program be sure to check their emails and complete the survey as soon as possible.
- There is a Toshiba computer charger that was left on the bus, also a nice jute Christian bracelet was turned into the office this morning. If either of these is yours, please see the office.
- Congratulations to the following for being chosen as Prom Queen candidates: Abbie Sandoz, Reganne Schrunk, and Bailey Witt. Due to a tie in the boys we will have 4 King candidates so congratulations to: Brody Benson, Rece Jordan, Devon Osnes, and Jaydon Owen.
- Student Council is collecting cleanup materials to help with flood clean up. If you’d like to help please drop off or send with your student. We will take to the drop off sight Thursday after school.