High School Daily Announcements
Wednesday, March 06, 2019
March 6, 2019
- Lunch for today will be Beef Lasagna w/Garlic Breadstick, Pork Fritter Sandwich, or Chef Salad w/Roasted Flatbread, Ranch Potatoes, Fruit & Veggie Bar & Milk.
- Freshman check with Mrs. Arganbright to see if you owe class dues.
- A reminder that all fines and dues need to be taken care of before prom invites are distributed. This includes underclassmen that may be asked to prom. The fines list is updated daily. Boys basketball that still have uniforms and jerseys out were added to the list yesterday. Check out the list of fines and dues in the window.
- Attention sophomores: The Nebraska HOBY Leadership seminar will be held on May 31-June 2 on the campus of Concordia University. If you are interested, please talk to Mrs. Kilmer as soon as possible for registration purposes. You can also find more information at www.hobynebraska.org.
- The library will be open today only from 8:00-11:00 am.
- Sandhills Leadership will be meeting in Mullen today.
- Juniors and Seniors please check your email for ballots to vote on prom related items from Mrs. Wrage. If you did not get an email, please let her know. Votes are due by today at Noon!!
- Spring break will be Thursday & Friday, March 7 & 8th. Classes resume Monday, March 11th.
- Daylight Savings time will begin Sunday morning so be sure to set your clocks ahead Saturday night when you go to bed.
- District Speech will be at Gering next Monday, March 11th.
- The deadline for the national April ACT is this Friday. Late registrations are accepted for an additional fee through March 25. Register at act.org
- Speech Team: You MUST turn in your make up slips for district speech TODAY to the office or Mrs. P. Also, make sure to pick up an itinerary by Mrs. P's door.