High School Daily Announcements
Monday, March 04, 2019
March 4, 2019
- Lunch for today will be Home-style Chicken Supreme Burrito, Cheeseburger, or Oriental Salad w/Roasted Flatbread, Fruit & Veggie Bar & Milk.
- Lunch will be during period 4 today since we are running on the 10:00 schedule.
- Freshman check with Mrs. Arganbright to see if you owe class dues.
- Junior boys interested in going to Boys State this summer please pick up an application from the office. Deadline to turn in applications is today. Interviews will be tomorrow in the boardroom after school.
- A reminder that all fines and dues need to be taken care of before prom invites are distributed. This includes underclassmen that may be asked to prom.
- A list of fines and dues that the office is aware of is posted in the window.
- Attention sophomores: The Nebraska HOBY Leadership seminar will be held on May 31-June 2 on the campus of Concordia University. If you are interested, please talk to Mrs. Kilmer as soon as possible for registration purposes. You can also find more information at www.hobynebraska.org.
- The library will be open today from 2:00-4:00 only to unsupervised students.
- The National Guard rep will be here during lunch tomorrow.
- There will be a Post Prom meeting tomorrow at 6:00 pm in the Commons. All Junior & Senior parents are encouraged to attend.
- Sandhills Leadership will be meeting in Mullen Wednesday.
- Quiz Bowl will practice Wednesday at 7:15 am.
- Southwest Conference Speech will be at Ogallala today at 10:00 am.
- Spring break will be Thursday & Friday, March 7 & 8th. Classes will resume Monday, March 11th.
- Daylight Savings time will begin Sunday morning so be sure to set your clocks ahead Saturday night when you go to bed.
- There will be an FFA Hired Hand Auction meeting after school on March 14th in the Ag room.
- Happy birthday to the following this week: Aleah Jacobs, Hank Lancaster, & Markea Osborne.