High School Daily Announcements
Friday, March 01, 2019
March 1, 2019
- Lunch for today will be Pizza Hut Pizza, Taco Burger, or Strawberry Banana Yogurt Crunch Parfait w/Graham Crackers, Zesty Black Beans, Fruit & Veggie Bar & Milk.
- Freshman check with Mrs. Arganbright to see if you owe class dues.
- Junior boys interested in going to Boys State this summer please pick up an application from the office. Deadline to turn in applications is Monday, March 4th. Interviews will be Tuesday, March 5th in the boardroom after school.
- Prom King and Queen ballots will be made up today and if you have not taken care of your fine if you owe one, your name will not appear on the ballot. Sophomores that owe a fine as of Friday will not be on the Prom server ballot either. A reminder that all fines and dues need to be taken care of before prom invites are distributed. This includes underclassmen that may be asked to prom.
- A list of fines and dues that the office is aware of is posted in the window.
- Attention sophomores: The Nebraska HOBY Leadership seminar will be held on May 31-June 2 on the campus of Concordia University. If you are interested, please talk to Mrs. Kilmer as soon as possible for registration purposes. You can also find more information at www.hobynebraska.org.
- Please complete the survey in your email from the Statistics class. This will take you to a google form. Thanks for helping with their class project.
- There will be a football meeting for all boys in grades 9-11 right after school today.
- Speech is scheduled to be at North Platte Saturday at 9:00 am. with departure at 6 am.
- There will be a speech team meeting immediately after school today in Mrs. P’s room.
- There will be an FFA Hired Hand Auction meeting after school on March 14th in the Ag room.
- Sophomores need to pick up your candle orders after school from Mrs. Hoefs if you have not already done so.
- The library will be open today from 8:30-11:00 only to unsupervised students.
- Southwest Conference Speech will be at Ogallala Monday at 10:00 am. Conference Speech Team: You MUST turn in your make up sheets to Mrs. P by the end of school today.
- There will be a Post Prom meeting next Tuesday at 6:00 pm in the Commons. All Junior & Senior parents are encouraged to attend.
- Spring break will be next Thursday & Friday, March 7 & 8th.