High School Daily Announcements
Thursday, February 28, 2019
February 28, 2019
- Lunch for today will be Beef Goulash w/Garlic Breadstick, Teriyaki Chicken Sandwich, or Fresh Baked Roasted Chicken Sub, Herb Roasted Broccoli, Sugar Cookie, Fruit & Veggie Bar & Milk.
- Freshman check with Mrs. Arganbright to see if you owe class dues.
- Junior boys interested in going to Boys State this summer please pick up an application from the office. Deadline to turn in applications is Monday, March 4th. Interviews will be Tuesday, March 5th in the boardroom after school.
- Prom King and Queen ballots will be made up Friday and if you have not taken care of your fine if you owe one, your name will not appear on the ballot. Sophomores that owe a fine as of Friday will not be on the Prom server ballot either. A reminder that all fines and dues need to be taken care of before prom invites are distributed. This includes underclassmen that may be asked to prom.
- A list of fines and dues that the office is aware of is posted in the window.
- Attention sophomores: The Nebraska HOBY Leadership seminar will be held on May 31-June 2 on the campus of Concordia University. If you are interested, please talk to Mrs. Kilmer as soon as possible for registration purposes. You can also find more information at www.hobynebraska.org.
- Please complete the survey in your email from the Statistics class. This will take you to a google form. Thanks for helping with their class project.
- Sandhills Leadership for today has been postponed since the Mullen girls made it to state basketball. The March 6th meeting will now be in Mullen and the Valentine meeting will be March 20th.
- There will be a volleyball meeting after school today in the library for grades 9-11.
- There will be a football meeting for all boys in grades 9-11 right after school Friday.
- Speech will be at North Platte Saturday at 9:00 am. Departure at 6 am.
- Sophomores need to pick up your candle orders after school from Mrs. Hoefs if you have not already done so.