High School Daily Announcements
Wednesday, February 27, 2019
February 27, 2019
- Lunch for today will be Italian Melt, Spicy Chicken Sandwich, or Fresh Baked Ham & Chese Sub w/Sub Bar, Corn, Apple Crisp, Fruit & Veggie Bar & Milk.
- Freshman check with Mrs. Arganbright to see if you owe class dues.
- Junior boys interested in going to Boys State this summer please pick up an application from the office. Deadline to turn in applications is Monday, March 4th. Interviews will be Tuesday, March 5th in the boardroom after school.
- A reminder that all fines and dues need to be taken care of before prom invites are distributed. This includes underclassmen that may be asked to prom.
- A list of fines and dues that the office is aware of is posted in the window.
- Attention sophomores: The Nebraska HOBY Leadership seminar will be held on May 31-June 2 on the campus of Concordia University. If you are interested, please talk to Mrs. Kilmer as soon as possible for registration purposes. You can also find more information at www.hobynebraska.org.
- Boys basketball will have gear check in today after school in Mr. Loofe’s room.
- Today there will be a survey in your email from the Statistics class. This will take you to a google form. Please fill this out when you get this as soon as possible. Thanks for helping with their class project.
- Career Development Event # 2 at North Platte today. FFA depart at 6:00 am and should be returning about 5:00 pm
- Sandhills Leadership for Thursday has been cancelled since the Mullen girls made it to state basketball. The March 6th meeting will now be in Mullen and the Valentine meeting will be March 20th.
- There will be a volleyball meeting after school Thursday in the library for grades 9-11.
- There will be a football meeting for all boys in grades 9-11 right after school Friday.
- Happy Birthday to the following this week: Kalob Critchfield, Chris Williams, Kassity Denbo, & Grace Kelber.
- Speech will be at North Platte Saturday at 9:00 am. Departure at 6 am.