High School Daily Announcements
Thursday, February 21, 2019
February 21, 2019
- Lunch for today: ‘Rito In-cog-neato; Pork Carnitas ‘Rito, Crispy Chicken Sandwich, or Fresh Baked Italian Sub, Green Beans, Fresh Baked Chocolate Chip Cookie, Fruit & Veggie Bar & Milk.
- Freshman check with Mrs. Arganbright to see if you owe class dues.
- A reminder that all fines and dues need to be taken care of before prom invites are distributed. This includes underclassmen that may be asked to prom.
- A list of fines and dues that the office is aware of is posted in the window.
- Wrestling check in and ice cream social after school today in the multi purpose room.
- Girls State Interviews will be in the Board room after school today.
- Attention sophomores: The Nebraska HOBY Leadership seminar will be held on May 31-June 2 on the campus of Concordia University. If you are interested, please talk to Mrs. Kilmer as soon as possible for registration purposes. You can also find more information at www.hobynebraska.org.
- On To College ACT test Prep from 8 am till 10 am Friday, then the classes will run on the 10:00 schedule.
- Advanced Biology class will be doing the Valentine CSI Friday from 1:30-3:31 pm in the shop room.
- Gordon/Rushville Speech Invite is Saturday at 9:00 am.
- FFA Cattlemen’s Classic at Kearney today.
- Regarding Victor E Days. Students will need to check their emails this week because teachers may be messaging you special requirements for your sessions. A copy of your schedule will be made available to you in your English classes today and you will need to take a picture of your schedule so you will remember what classes you will be going to next Monday & Tuesday.
- Students will want to dress accordingly for the classes you will be taking for Victor E Days next Monday and Tuesday. Bring an old t shirt or something to wear over your top if you will be doing something that could stain clothing etc. Also if you are taking an aerobics class you will want to wear or bring clothing that will be o.k. for the classes you will be taking.
- Attention Junior and Senior Legion Baseball players: Help is needed Saturday and Sunday in the concession stand at the Roundball Basketball tournament. Funds raised will be used to prepare the field for district baseball. Baked goods are also needed. Please see Mrs. Buechle or Mrs. Tinant to sign up to help.
- There will be a meeting in Mr. Beebouts room for those interested in going out for track after school today. Please communicate with Mr. Beebout if you are unable to attend the meeting.
- There will be a boys golf meeting after school Monday in Mr. Muirhead’s room for those wanting to go out for golf.