High School Daily Announcements
Wednesday, February 20, 2019
February 20, 2019
- Lunch for today: Chicken Ranch Pasta w/Dinner roll, BBQ Rib Sandwich, or Southwest Salad w/Tortilla Chips, Garlic Herb Roasted Carrots, Fruit & Veggie Bar & Milk.
- Freshman check with Mrs. Arganbright to see if you owe class dues.
- A reminder that all fines and dues need to be taken care of before prom invites are distributed. This includes underclassmen that may be asked to prom.
- A list of fines and dues that the office is aware of is posted in the window.
- Girls basketball will have check in after school today.
- Wrestling check in and ice cream social after school Thursday in the multi purpose room.
- Girls State Interviews will be in the Board room after school Thursday.
- There will be a Student Council meeting today after school in Mrs. Arganbright’s room.
- Attention sophomores: The Nebraska HOBY Leadership seminar will be held on May 31-June 2 on the campus of Concordia University. If you are interested, please talk to Mrs. Kilmer as soon as possible for registration purposes. You can also find more information at www.hobynebraska.org.
- On To College ACT test Prep from 8 am till 10 am Friday, then the classes will run on the 10:00 schedule.
- Advanced Biology class will be doing the Valentine CSI Friday from 1:30-3:31 pm in the shop room.
- Gordon/Rushville Speech Invite is Saturday at 9:00 am.
- FFA Cattlemen’s Classic at Kearney will now be Thursday with a departure at 5:00 am.
- Regarding Victor E Days. Students will need to check their emails this week because teachers may be messaging you special requirements for your sessions. A copy of your schedule will be made available to you in your English classes Thursday and you will need to take a picture of your schedule so you will remember what classes you will be going to next Monday & Tuesday.
- Attention Junior and Senior Legion Baseball players: Help is needed Saturday and Sunday in the concession stand at the Roundball Basketball tournament. Funds raised will be used to prepare the field for district baseball. Baked goods are also needed. Please see Mrs. Buechle or Mrs. Tinant to sign up to help.
- There will be a meeting in Mr. Beebouts room for those interested in going out for track after school on Thursday. Please communicate with Mr. Beebout if you are unable to attend the meeting.