High School Daily Announcements
Thursday, February 14, 2019
February 14, 2019
- Lunch for today is: Tater Hotdish w/Dinner roll, Oven Roasted Hot Dog, or Fresh Baked Ham & Cheese Sub, Mixed Vegetables, Holiday Cookie, Fruit & Veggie Bar, & Milk.
- Girls State applications are due by tomorrow at 4:00 pm.
- All NHS members must pay $10 in dues by today to Aluxyn Hollenbeck or Mrs. Stoner.
- Freshman check with Mrs. Arganbright to see if you owe class dues.
- A reminder that all fines and dues need to be taken care of before prom invites are distributed. This includes underclassmen that may be asked to prom.
- A list of fines and dues that the office is aware of is posted in the window.
- Juniors who are interested in state government and law are encouraged to apply for the Nebraska Attorney General's Youth Conference. Applications can be found at www.ago.nebraska.gov and are due on or before this Friday. This day-long conference allows for debate and discussion of the legal process in Nebraska, issues critical to students and their communities, along with lunch at the Governor's residence. Questions? See Mrs. Kilmer.
- Ainsworth speech Invite is at 9 am Saturday. Departure will be at 7 am.
- With the forecast of snow on Friday we will be moving the boys basketball game that was scheduled for Friday to today starting at 5 pm CT. This will be Varsity only as Gordon/Rushville is hosting a sub-district final after our game. The team will dismiss at 2:00 with a departure of 2:15. Make up slips will not be issued this time so between the players and their teachers you need to get your work made up.
- No School tomorrow due to a teacher inservice. Classes will resume Monday, Feb. 18th.