VHS Daily Announcements
Friday, January 08, 2021
January 8, 2021
- Lunch for today will be a Combo Sub, Popcorn Chicken Bites, or Cheese or Pepperoni Pizza, or Taco Burger, Fresh Baby Carrots, or Green Beans, Fruit, & Milk
- Wrestling practice today at 3:45 pm.
- JV/Varsity Girls Basketball @ Gordon/Rushville today at 6:30 pm. Depart 4 pm
- Varsity Wrestling Saturday at 11 am @ Kearney Catholic, Depart 5:30 am
- JV/Varsity Girls & Boys basketball here Saturday vs Minden. JV games @ MS. JV Boys & Girls Varsity at 1 pm. JV Girls & Boys Varsity @ 2:30 pm.
- Mock Trial and Quiz Bowl students: Please sign up to work Saturday’s concessions in Mrs. Adam’s room.
- Those wishing to make a class change for the 2nd semester need to pick up a class change request form from Mrs. Kilmer, have all teachers involved and your parent sign the request form, and return it to Mrs. Kilmer by Monday at 4 pm.
- Brief meeting for Junior Class Officers and Junior Student Council members next Wednesday, January 13th after school in Mrs. Adam’s room.
- Attention Student Council. We will NOT be having our gift exchange Monday. Mrs. Arganbright will look for a date in February to hold Valentine's party!
- Congratulations to the following for being selected as Coronation Candidates: Pages from the freshman class: Kaetryn Bancroft, Jessa Klabenes, Alivia Patterson, Lex Larsen, Dane Pilakowski, and Seth Vavra. Count and Countess from the sophomore class: McKenna Elliott, Kailee Kellum, Taycee Reimers, Logan Harp, Bryan Keller, and Jack Lancaster. Duke and Duchess from the Junior Class: Kassity Denbo, Courtny Morgan, Maddy Pilakowski, Conner Fowler, Cody Frank, and Hayden Larabee. Senior Candidates King, Queen, Prince, and Princess: Faith Buer, Hanna Fischer, Samantha Phillips, Shauna Radant, Delaney Robison, Hadley Rodgers, Tim Egelhoff, Brysen Limbach, Ryan O'Kief, Jonah Perrett, Blaine Sage, and Nicholas Sherbeyn.