VHS Daily Announcements
Thursday, January 07, 2021
January 7, 2021
- Lunch for today will be a Turkey Sub, Popcorn Chicken Bites, or BBQ Rib Sandwich, Fresh Broccoli, Baked Beans, Fruit, Cinnamon Bun, & Milk
- JV Wrestling is today at Gothenburg at 4:30 pm. Team will depart at 1:00. Those going need to check with their teachers periods 6-8 to get assignments because no make up slips were issued this time.
- Wrestling practice today at 3:45 pm.
- Boys basketball practice 3:45 pm @ HS Girls basketball practice 6 pm
- JV/Varsity Girls Basketball @ Gordon/Rushville tomorrow at 6:30 pm. Depart 4 pm
- Varsity Wrestling Saturday at 11 am @ Kearney Catholic, Depart 5:30 am
- JV/Varsity Girls & Boys basketball here Saturday vs Minden. JV games @ MS. JV Boys & Girls Varsity at 1 pm. JV Girls & Boys Varsity @ 2:30 pm.
- Mock Trial and Quiz Bowl students: Please sign up to work Saturday’s concessions in Mrs. Adam’s room.
- Those wishing to make a class change for the 2nd semester need to pick up a class change request form from Mrs. Kilmer, have all teachers involved and your parent sign the request form, and return it to Mrs. Kilmer by Monday at 4 pm.
- Student Council post Holiday gift exchange is being planned for Monday, January 11th, with a time to be announced.
- Speechers...please stop by Mrs. Cardinal's room at 3:45 for a quick speech meeting today.
- CONGRATS to the following who earned Microsoft Certifications last semester: Jace Patterson and Riece Rivera in Excel; Jessa Klabenes, Dane Pilakowski, Hailey Witte, Finley Mosner, Grant Springer, Addison Kierl, Nicklous Ohlmann, and Lex Larsen in Word. I am super proud of all the certifiers...keep up the fabulous work!
- Brief meeting for Junior Class Officers and Junior Student Council members next Wednesday, January 13th after school in Mrs. Adam’s room.