VHS Daily Announcements
Thursday, December 17, 2020
December 17, 2020
- Lunch for today is: Ham & Cheese Sub, Chicken Nuggets or Roasted Turkey with dinner roll, Broccoli, Mashed Potatoes & Gravy, Green Bean Casserole, Fresh and Canned Fruit, & Milk.
- Girls basketball practice today at the middle school at 3:45pm. Boys will practice at the old gym at 3:45 pm Wrestling practice at 3:45 pm.
- Students: If this will be the last day of school for you until after Christmas break make sure you take everything home that is yours. Gym lockers need to be completely cleaned out also. Classes will resume on January 7th.
- The list of students who owe teachers work is updated and is hanging in the window outside the office by the lockers. Those who don't have homework in will be required to attend school tomorrow from 8:00-11:30. Those who still owe work will then be required to come in next Monday and Tuesday during finals.
- Bell Ringers will be needed for the Salvation Army through-Dec. 24th, so if you would like to volunteer individually or if you sponsor an organization that you want your organization to help ring bells; contact Shelley Pier at 402-322-5400. 90% of the money raised will stay in Cherry County.
- Student Council will be ringing the bells today at IGA and Bomgaars from 4:30-7:00pm.
- FFA District Leadership Event will be at Curtis all day today.
- There will be Mock Trial Practice today at 4:15 p.m. in Mrs. Adam’s room.
- Student Council will be hosting our annual Holiday Spirit Week this week. Today is Holiday Pajama Day.
- FBLA is sponsoring the March of Dimes fundraiser with cups located in the office window behind each of the Senior baby pictures. Vote on your favorite baby picture by putting money in the containers.
- Head Start Food Baskets will be delivered this morning at 11am. Baskets will be picked up in the classrooms by Mrs. Manning’s students.
- The Valentine Wrestling Invite will be held at both VMS and VHS gyms Friday & just at VHS Saturday starting at noon both days. We are still restricted to 25% capacity through the NSAA so no fans will be allowed, however, matches will be live streamed from both gyms. There will be no school this Friday except for those students who owe work.