VHS Daily Announcements
Tuesday, December 15, 2020
December 16, 2020
- Lunch for today is: Combo Sub, Pork Fritter Sandwich, or Soft Shell Beefy Taco, Broccoli, Refried Beans Fresh and Canned Fruit, & Milk.
- Girls basketball practice today at the high school at 3:45pm. Boys practice at the Middle School at 4:00 pm. Wrestling practice at 3:45 pm.
- Bell Ringers will be needed for the Salvation Army through-Dec. 24th, so if you would like to volunteer individually or if you sponsor an organization that you want your organization to help ring bells; contact Shelley Pier at 402-322-5400. 90% of the money raised will stay in Cherry County.
- Student Council will be ringing the bells December 17th at IGA and Bomgaars from 4:30-7:00 both nights. There are a couple open spots.’
- FFA District Leadership Event will be at Curtis tomorrow. Those attending will depart at 8:00 a.m.
- There will be Mock Trial Practice Thursday at 4:15 p.m. in Mrs. Adam’s room.
- Student Council will be hosting our annual Holiday Spirit Week this week. Today: Ugly Holiday Sweater, Thursday: Holiday Pajamas. Show your best Holiday Spirit!
- The list of students who owe teachers work is updated and is hanging in the window outside the office by the lockers. Those who don't have homework in will be required to attend school this Friday from 8:00-11:30. Those who still owe work will then be required to come in next Monday and Tuesday during finals.
- FBLA is sponsoring the March of Dimes fundraiser with cups located in the office window behind each of the Senior baby pictures. Vote on your favorite baby picture by putting money in the containers.
- Food Baskets will be delivered tomorrow morning. You may bring the non-perishable items in advance, but the items that need to be in the freezer or refrigerator need to be brought Thursday morning. FFA District Leadership is on that day, so please plan ahead if you are going to be gone that day. Questions? See Mrs. Manning
- The Valentine Wrestling Invite will be held at both VMS and VHS gyms this Friday & Saturday starting at noon both days. We are still restricted to 25% capacity through the NSAA so no fans will be allowed, however, matches will be live streamed from both gyms. There will be no school this Friday except for those students who owe work.