VHS Daily Announcements
Tuesday, December 15, 2020
December 15, 2020
- Lunch for today is: Combo Sub, Pork Fritter Sandwich, or Soft Shell Beefy Taco, Broccoli, Refried Beans Fresh and Canned Fruit, & Milk.
- Wrestling practice is at 3:45 today.
- Everyone should check the fines list in the office to see if you have something listed on it.
- JV and Varsity Girls and Boys Basketball here vs. Ainsworth today starting at 5:00 p.m. JV boys will play at the middle school, JV girls at the high school followed by Varsity girls then Varsity boys.
- Bell Ringers will be needed for the Salvation Army through-Dec. 24th, so if you would like to volunteer individually or if you sponsor an organization that you want your organization to help ring bells; contact Shelley Pier at 402-322-5400. 90% of the money raised will stay in Cherry County.
- There will be an FBLA officer meeting Wednesday morning at 7:30 a.m.
- Student Council will be ringing the bells December 17th at IGA and Bomgaars from 4:30-7:00 both nights. There are a couple open spots.’
- FFA District Leadership Event will be at Curtis Thursday. Those attending will depart at 8:00 a.m.
- There will be Mock Trial Practice Thursday at 4:15 p.m. in Mrs. Adam’s room.
- The Student Council will be selling the annual Candy Cane grams today. 1 for $1 and 6 for $5. We will distribute all candy cane grams Wednesday 12/16 during 8th period. Wish your friends and teachers Happy Holidays!
- Student Council will be hosting our annual Holiday Spirit Week this week. Today: Holiday Hats & Scarves, Wednesday: Ugly Holiday Sweater, Thursday: Holiday Pajamas. Show your best Holiday Spirit!
- The list of students who owe teachers work is updated and is hanging in the window outside the office by the lockers. Those who don't have homework in will be required to attend school on December 18 from 8:00-11:30. Those who still owe work will then be required to come in on Dec. 21 and 22 during finals.
- Informal Speech practice will be today from 3:45-5:00 in Mrs. Cardinal’s room.
- FBLA is sponsoring the March of Dimes fundraiser with cups located in the office window behind each of the Senior baby pictures. Vote on your favorite baby picture by putting money in the containers. Food Baskets will be delivered this Thursday morning. You may bring the non-perishable items in advance, but the items that need to be in the freezer or refrigerator need to be brought Thursday morning. FFA District Leadership is on that day, so please plan ahead if you are going to be gone that day. Questions? See Mrs. Manning