VHS Daily Announcements
Wednesday, November 11, 2020
November 11, 2020
- Lunch for today is: Fresh Turkey & Cheese Sub, Oven Roasted Hot Dog, or Italian Melt, Steamed Carrots, Steamed Broccoli, Baby Carrots, Fresh & Canned Fruit, & Milk.
- One Act play practice today at 3:45 pm and tomorrow at 7:00 pm One-Act Cast & Crew - Please turn your money in to Mrs. Kilmer. Checks should be written out to Outback, or bring exact change. They will be $9.25 Small-XL, $12.25-2X, $13.25-3X.
- Students: We are now in the ORANGE on the risk dial. That means there will be some small changes in the school day. Students will not be allowed in the building until 7:45AM. Once you enter the building you need to go straight to the classroom unless you are eating breakfast. If you are eating breakfast you need to sit one person per table. No food of any kind in the classrooms. Masks are required in all classrooms regardless of how many students are in the classroom
- Seniors: The Hagan Scholarship announced some big changes that are great news for you! You still must have a GPA of 3.75 or higher, but they eliminated the rule about class rank. They also extended the due date to December 1. Apply at www.hsfmo.org - See Mrs. Kilmer for details.
- ACT extended the registration deadline for the December 12 test to November 20 with NO late fees. Register at act.org
- Everyone should check the fines list in the office to see if you have something listed on it.
- Please pay your $15.00 Interact dues to Fletcher or Michaela as soon as possible.
- FBLA and Student Council are teaming up for a school-wide can food drive. Each can of food will get you a raffle ticket for an item from the Badger Den! Every can of food that is on the Very Important List gets you 2 raffle tickets! Food Drive will run from today till November 20th!
- Bell Ringers will be needed for the Salvation Army from Nov. 27th-Dec. 24th, so if you would like to volunteer individually or if you sponsor an organization that you want your organization to help ring bells; contact Shelley Pier at 402-322-5400. 90% of the money raised will stay in Cherry County.
- Interact will meet today at 8:15 pm at MPCC.
- Veterans Day program will be with a video due to COVID. Students will watch in their classrooms at 10:40 am. today.
- Mock Trial will meet Thursday at 4:15 pm in Mrs. Adams room.
- FBLA meeting tomorrow for all members after school in Mrs. Cardinal’s room.
- High School Winter Sports parent meeting in the Commons tomorrow at 7:00 pm.
- District Livestock Judging, Agronomy, and Farm/Ranch Management contests will be at Curtis Friday. Those attending will depart at 8:00 am and should return back between 6-7:00 pm. Make up slips will go out today during period 2.