VHS Daily Announcements
Wednesday, November 04, 2020
November 4, 2020
- Lunch for today is: Fresh Baked Sub, Spaghetti w/Garlic Breadstick, or Mini Corn Dogs, Baby Carrots, Peas, Fresh & Canned Fruit, & Milk.
- One-Act Cast & Crew - Please turn your money in to Mrs. Kilmer. Checks should be written out to Outback, or bring exact change. They will be $9.25 Small-XL, $12.25-2X, $13.25-3X.
- One Act play practice today at 3:45 pm and tomorrow at 7:00 pm.
- Seniors: The Hagan Scholarship just announced some big changes that are great news for you! You still must have a GPA of 3.75 or higher, but they eliminated the rule about class rank. They also extended the due date to December 1. Apply at www.hsfmo.org - See Mrs. Kilmer for details.
- Juniors and seniors who are planning on completing an Independent Study for next semester should plan ahead and choose your courses now. See Mrs. Kilmer with any questions you have.
- Freshmen get your class dues money to Mrs. Manning or Mrs. Swim. Juniors need to pay their $15.00 dues to Mrs. Adams or Mrs. Wrage. Everyone should check the fines list in the office to see if you have something listed on it.
- Please pay your $15.00 Interact dues to Fletcher or Michaela as soon as possible.
- Student Council members need to pay your $20.00 dues to Taylor Battershaw today if you have not done so yet, or you will be added to the fines list. Let Mrs. Arganbright know if you do not want to be on Student Council.
- Senior baby pictures for the yearbook need to be taken to Mrs. Cardinal or Michaela Keller. They will be scanned and returned to you and are due by this Friday, Nov. 6th.
- Today is the last day for staff or students that would like to be a part of the ‘Thank a Veteran’ video project. See Mrs. Arganbright in the library after school if you want to do this!
- The Badger Den will be open over the lunch period in the Commons each Tuesday in Nov. and Dec. through the 15th. Bring cash or check and treat yourself to some new Badger gear!
- Girls Basketball will be having a team meeting tomorrow at 7:00 am in Mr. Jensen's room.
- Speech Team “Newbie” meeting is tomorrow at 3:45 pm in Mrs. Cardinal’s room 116.
- Mock Trial will meet tomorrow at 4:15 pm in Mrs. Adams room.
- The deadline for the Dec. 12th ACT is this Friday. Late registrations are accepted for an additional fee through Nov. 20th. Register at act.org - see Mrs. Kilmer if you need assistance.