VHS Daily Announcements
Thursday, October 29, 2020
October 28, 2020
- Lunch for today is: Fresh Baked Ham & Cheese Sub, Italian Dunkers w/Marinara Dipping Sauce, or Cheeseburger, Mixed Vegetables, Broccoli, Rice Crispy Treat, Fresh & Canned Fruit, & Milk.
- Yearbooks for the 2019-2020 year are available on a first come basis for $55.00.
- One Act Play practice this week is at 3:45 pm.
- One-Act Cast & Crew - your shirts have been ordered. Please turn your money in to Mrs. Kilmer. Checks should be written out to Outback, or bring exact change. They will be $9.25 Small-XL, $12.25-2X, $13.25-3X.
- Seniors with a GPA of 3.75 or higher, are ranked in the top 20% of the class, and who have an EFC (as determined by the FAFSA) of less than $6,500 - do not miss out on applying for the Hagan Scholarship. This scholarship provides up to $6,000 per semester for up to 8 semesters and must be completed by November 15. Apply at www.hsfmo.org - see Mrs. Kilmer's website for others.--
- Juniors and seniors who are planning on completing an Independent Study for next semester should plan ahead and choose your courses now. See Mrs. Kilmer with any questions you have.
- Freshmen get your class dues money to Mrs. Manning or Mrs. Swim. Juniors need to pay their $15.00 dues to Mrs. Adams or Mrs. Wrage. Everyone should check the fines list in the office to see if you have something listed on it.
- Please pay your $15.00 Interact dues to Fletcher or Michaela as soon as possible
- Student Council members need to pay your $20.00 dues to Taylor Battershaw before next Monday, Nov. 2nd or you will be added to the fines list. Let Mrs. Arganbright know if you do not want to be on Student Council.
- Senior baby pictures for the yearbook need to be taken to Mrs. Cardinal or Michaela Keller. They will be scanned and returned to you and are due by November 6th.
- Volleyball players can turn in their uniforms after school in Ms. Sherbeyn’s room if you have not already done so.
- There is a brief Student Council meeting today after school in the Commons Area! All members please try to attend!
- Football check in is today after school, along with voting for team awards. Make sure everything is washed.
- Staff or students that would like to be a part of the ‘Thank a Veteran’ video project let Mrs. Arganbright know or stop in the library after school, beginning tomorrow to record your short message! -
- The deadline for the December 12 ACT is November 6. Late registrations are accepted for an additional fee through November 20. Register at act.org - see Mrs. Kilmer if you need assistance.
- Time change is Saturday night so before you go to bed on Halloween night set your clocks back one hour.
- Girls Basketball will be having a team meeting Thursday Nov. 5th @ 7:00 AM in Mr. Jensen's room.
- Mock Trial will meet next Thursday Nov. 5th at 4:15 pm in Mrs. Adams room.
- The Badger Den Grand Opening will be Tuesday November 3rd over the lunch period in the Commons, They will be open over lunch each Tuesday in November and December through the 15th. Bring your cash or a check and treat yourself to some new Badger gear!