VHS Daily Announcements
Friday, September 18, 2020
September 18, 2020
- Lunch for today is: Fresh Baked Sub, Cheese or Pepperoni Pizza, or Taco Burger, Baby Carrots, Green Beans, Fresh & Canned Fruit, & Milk.
- FBLA will have Krispy Crème donuts for sale in the parking lot from 3:30-5:30 pm. today for $10.00 a dozen and filled ones for $12.00.
- Today’s football game has been canceled due to the COVID situation.
- Cross Country at O’Neill today at 3:30 pm. Team will eat 1st shift and dismiss at noon.
- Varsity Volleyball at McCook Saturday at 11:00 am. Team will depart at 6:15 am.
- NHS members, the deadline to vote for NHS officers is today by 4 PM. Check your email for a Google Form from Mrs. Stoner.
- Attention fall athletes. Please check your email for the Homecoming Royalty Ballot, voting will be shut down at 11:59 PM on Sunday, September 20th. If you are a fall athlete and did not receive the Google Form from Mrs. Arganbright, please let HER know.
- Homecoming Spirit days will be October 5-9th. The days are as follows: Monday: Roll out the Red Carpet (dress as your favorite celebrity) Tuesday: Patriotic Day (wear your best Red, White, & Blue)Wednesday: Let's Go to the Beach, Thursday: The '80s Rock and Friday: Badger Spirit. Activities will be taking place during the week, be sure to tune into the announcements. The parade will be held on Friday, October 9th at 2 PM.
- Yearbooks for the 2019-2020 year have arrived and may be picked up in the office if you ordered one. If you did not order one in advance we have a few available on a first come basis for $55.00.
- FFA Mixer Monday at 6:30 p.m.
- Last call for people who want to purchase Badger masks. Visit the online store at abc.afsports.biz to order yours today. Or visit with Mrs. Swim. Thank you.
- Congratulations to the girls golf team for placing 2nd as a team at Chadron yesterday. Mekallyn Bancroft placed 4th and Nicole Williams placed 7th.
- There is no regular classes at the high school next Tuesday due to the Seniors taking the ACT test here from 8:00 am till noon. Seniors are asked to bring a calculator & 2 pencils to take the test. Breakfast will be served Tuesday from 7:30-7:50 am. No lunch will be served Tuesday.
- There is no school next Wednesday due to a District In-service. Classes resume Thursday next week.
- All students will be required to wear masks starting Monday, September 21st in an effort to keep us attending school in person classes and hopefully avoid so many being sent home on quarantine for the Corona Virus.