VHS Daily Announcements
Wednesday, September 16, 2020
September 16, 2020
- Lunch for today is: Fresh Baked Sub, Homestyle Chicken & Noodles w/Dinner Roll, or Oven Roasted Hot Dog, Steamed Broccoli Florets, Baby Carrots, & Canned Fruit, & Milk.
- The deadline for the October 24 ACT is September 17. Late registrations are accepted for an additional fee through September 25. Register at act.org - see Mrs. Kilmer if you need assistance.
- Freshmen, your fundraiser ends this Wednesday! Please turn in your forms and money by 4 pm on Wednesday to Mrs. Manning or Mrs. Swim. If you choose not to do the fundraiser, you need to pay your $30 class dues ASAP.
- FBLA members: Please meet in Mrs. Cardinal's room at 3:31 pm today to get the scoop on our Fundraising Friday. Sign up sheets are on the FBLA bulletin board in the business hallway by Manning and Cardinal's rooms. Krispy Crème donuts will be for sale in the parking lot from 3:30-5:30 pm. for $10.00 a dozen and filled ones for $12.00.
- Friday’s football game has been canceled due to the COVID situation.
- Wayne State College representative will be here today at 9:00 am. Sign up in the office if you are interested in seeing them.
- Cross Country at O’Neill Friday at 3:30 pm. Team will eat 1st shift and dismiss at noon. Make up slips for period 5-8 will go out today.
- Varsity Volleyball at McCook Saturday at 11:00 am. Team will depart at 6:15 am.
- NHS members, the deadline to vote for NHS officers is this Friday, the 18th by 4 PM. Check your email for a Google Form from Mrs. Stoner.