VHS Daily Announcements
Tuesday, September 15, 2020
September 15, 2020
- Lunch for today is: Fresh Baked Sub, Chicken Ranch Pasta w/Dinner Roll, or Cheeseburger, Broccoli, Steamed Carrots, Fresh & Canned Fruit, & Milk.
- The deadline for the October 24 ACT is September 17. Late registrations are accepted for an additional fee through September 25. Register at act.org - see Mrs. Kilmer if you need assistance.
- Tryouts for this year's one act play will still be held tonight right after school and Wednesday at 7 a.m. in Mrs. Pilakowski's room. Athletes should plan accordingly in order to not miss your sports practices. Students who are in quarantine will NOT be left out - check your email for a message from Mrs. Kilmer.
- Freshmen, your fundraiser ends this Wednesday! Please turn in your forms and money by 4 pm on Wednesday to Mrs. Manning or Mrs. Swim. If you choose not to do the fundraiser, you need to pay your $30 class dues ASAP.
- FBLA members: Please meet in Mrs. Cardinal's room at 3:31 pm Wednesday to get the scoop on our Fundraising Friday. Sign up sheets are on the FBLA bulletin board in the business hallway by Manning and Cardinal's rooms
- Girls Varsity Golf Invite @ Wildhorse Club in Gothenburg today at 10 am. Depart at 6 am.
- Friday’s football game has been canceled due to the COVID situation.
- Wayne State College representative will be here Wednesday at 9:00 am. Sign up in the office if you are interested in seeing them.
- Congratulations to Hank Lancaster for being selected as the Badger Scholar of the Week. Mrs. Manning says Hank Lancaster has been blowing Internship out of the water! He started the semester off running with having his placement chosen and had already talked to the owner. He only spent 2-3 days in the actual classroom doing his resume, cover letter, and reference page. He chose a field that he is very passionate about and I have heard more than once about how much he is enjoying it!
- Congratulations to Hank Lancaster for also be selected as the Badger Athlete of the Week. Mr. Beebout says against O'Neill, Hank caught several passes and ended up with 14 tackles, 8 of those being solo. Hank has set an excellent example in practice on his work ethic.