VHS Daily Announcements
Monday, September 14, 2020
- Lunch for today is: Fresh Baked Sub, Beef Goulash w/Garlic Breadstick, or Grilled Chicken Sandwich, Baby Carrots, Corn, Fresh & Canned Fruit, & Milk.
- The deadline for the October 24 ACT is September 17. Late registrations are accepted for an additional fee through September 25. Register at act.org - see Mrs. Kilmer if you need assistance.
- Tryouts for this year's one act play will still be held tomorrow right after school and Wednesday at 7 a.m. in Mrs. Pilakowski's room. Athletes should plan accordingly in order to not miss your sports practices. Students who are in quarantine will NOT be left out - check your email for a message from Mrs. Kilmer.
- Freshmen, be sure to check your email from Mrs. Manning about your class fundraiser. If you have any questions please see Mrs. Manning or Mrs. Swim. The Freshmen fundraiser will run through Wednesday.
- FBLA members: Please meet in Mrs. Cardinal's room at 3:31 pm Wednesday to get the scoop on our Fundraising Friday. Sign up sheets are on the FBLA bulletin board in the business hallway by Manning and Cardinal's rooms. We are having our Krispy Kreme fundraiser and we are in charge of concessions at the Badger vs. Winner football game that night!
- JV Football at Winner today at 4:30 pm. Team will dismiss at 1:45 pm. No make up slips will need to be given because of the 2:00 dismissal for an in-service today.
- Girls Varsity Golf Invite @ Wildhorse Club in Gothenburg Tuesday at 10 am. Depart at 6 am.
- Congratulations to the Cross Country runners. We had many PR's at the Broken Bow Invitational. You all ran well.
- No Reserve or JV Volleyball practice today. Varsity players be at practice at 4:00 pm.