August 17, 2020
- Lunch for today is: Ham & Cheese Sub, Beef Goulash w/Garlic Breadstick, or Grilled Chicken Sandwich, Carrots, Corn, Fresh & Canned Fruit, & Milk. As part of the COVID 19 guidelines, please wait for someone to serve you in the kitchen and refrain from helping yourself to the fruits/vegetables, and condiments such as dressing, ketchup, mayo etc. Reminder that you still need to have 3 items on your tray and that you need to have ½ c of fruit or vegetables. Thanks for your patience yesterday in the lunch room. We have all new staff in the kitchen and they are in the learning stages too.
- Free and Reduced meal applications need to be turned in as soon as possible if you plan on participating in the program. When depositing money in the office you need to specify if you want the money to go on your brother or sisters’ account.
- Students wishing a second meal (on the main dish only) need to obtain a ticket from the office before lunch on the day you want your seconds meal. You must have money in your account in order to receive a second meal, or to purchase any extra items. Seconds meals cost $1.70 and on name brand pizza day the second piece of pizza will cost $1.90.
- A list of those that still need to turn in their gold colored student information sheet or the green handbook receipt is posted in the office window.
- The custodial staff will be cleaning during the day more frequently and they ask that if you see one of the yellow cleaning signs on the floor of the restroom, please use a restroom in another part of the building.
- Cross Country, Volleyball, and Girls Golf practice each day after school.
- FBLA Organizational meeting will be held at the Trailhead on Main Street (corner of 1st and Main) tomorrow at 6:30 pm. Pizza will be served. Come, find out about FBLA and get involved!
- All signed class change forms will need to be done by 4:00 today for the first semester.
- We will do concussion testing for all freshmen, juniors and any students that transferred in tomorrow immediately after school in the commons area. This is for any student that will be participating in any sports this year.
- High School Fall Sports parent meeting will be in the Commons Wednesday at 7:00 pm.
- Varsity Girls Golf at O’Neill Thursday at 9:00 am. Departure will be at 6:00 am.
- Sign up in the office by Thursday at 1:00 if you want your name on the ballot to be a class officer. Voting will be done during the class meetings Friday at 10:15 a.m. during the last part of period 3. If you are chosen as president of your class you are automatically part of student council. If you’re already in student council you can still run as president.
- Volleyball, Football and Cross Country pictures will be taken after school Friday at practices.
14. Students who are interested in being a part of Student Council should find Mrs. Arganbright for an application. Applications will be due back to Mrs. Arganbright by Thursday by 3:30 PM.
15. Congratulations to Calvin Stoeger for placing 3rd in the 2020 SciComm Film Festival hosted by the University of Nebraska-Lincoln over the summer. Great Job Calvin