VHS Daily Announcements
Friday, August 14, 2020
August 14, 2020
- Lunch for today is: Ham & Turkey Sub, Cheese or Pepperoni Pizza, or Honey Garlic Glazed Chicken over Rice, Carrots, Mixed Vegetables, Fresh & Canned Fruit, & Milk. As part of the COVID 19 guidelines, please wait for someone to serve you in the kitchen and refrain from helping yourself to the fruits/vegetables, and condiments such as dressing, ketchup, mayo etc. Reminder that you still need to have 3 items on your tray and that you need to have ½ c of fruit or vegetables. Thanks for your patience yesterday in the lunch room. We have all new staff in the kitchen and they are in the learning stages too.
- Breakfast will be served each day from 7:30 to 7:50 a.m. Free and Reduced meal applications need to be turned in as soon as possible if you plan on participating in the program. When depositing money in the office you need to specify if you want the money to go on your brother or sisters’ account.
- Students wishing a second meal (on the main dish only) need to obtain a ticket from the office before lunch on the day you want your seconds meal. You must have money in your account in order to receive a second meal, or to purchase any extra items. Seconds meals cost $1.70 and on name brand pizza day the second piece of pizza will cost $1.90.
- All Students need to remember to bring back the orange information sheet that was mailed home to you, since this has the Tylenol and Ibuprofen permission on it as well as address and phone changes. Students must also return the green student handbook receipt that was mailed home.
- The custodial staff will be cleaning during the day more frequently and they ask that if you see one of the yellow cleaning signs on the floor of the restroom, please use a restroom in another part of the building.
- Cross Country, Volleyball, and Girls Golf practice today after school.
- FBLA Organizational meeting will be held at the Trailhead on Main Street (corner of 1st and Main) on Tuesday, August 18th at 6:30 pm. Pizza will be served. Come, find out about FBLA and get involved!
- All signed class change forms will need to be done by 4:00 Monday for the first semester.
- High School Fall Sports meeting will be in the Commons next Wednesday at 7:00 pm.
- Class meetings will be held next Friday at 10:15 a.m. during the last part of period 3. Information on signing up to be a class officer will be in next week’s announcements.