August 13, 2020
- Lunch for today is: Ham & Cheese Sub, Breaded Beef Patty Sandwich, or Taco in a Bag, Fresh Broccoli Florets, Refried Beans, Fresh and Canned Fruit, Sugar Cookie, & Milk. Since we are running on the 9:00 schedule today due to the assembly this morning, we eat today during period 4.
- Breakfast will be served each day from 7:30 to 7:50 a.m. Regular priced breakfasts are $1.75. Extra milk is $.50 and the large juice is $1.50. Regular priced lunches are $3.05. If you have not placed any money in your lunch account, you need to do so as soon as possible. Free and Reduced meal applications need to be turned in as soon as possible if you plan on participating in the program. When depositing money in the office you need to specify if you want the money to go on your brother or sisters’ account.
- The district’s policy on charged meals is if a student has no funds available to pay for a meal, the student will be permitted to charge up to 5 meals. Thereafter, if a student has no funds available to pay for a meal, no food will be provided by the school.
- Students wishing a second meal (on the main dish only) need to obtain a ticket from the office before lunch on the day you want your seconds meal. You must have money in your account in order to receive a second meal, or to purchase any extra items. Seconds meals cost $1.70 and on name brand pizza day the second piece of pizza will cost $1.90. There are a number of extra items that can be purchased separately from the carts, however these do require that you have money in your account in order to purchase these. Students need to check with their parents to establish any family rules about what you are allowed to put on your account. Students are not allowed to save or hold a reserved space in the lunch line and you need to stay in line.
- All Students need to remember to bring back the orange information sheet that was mailed home to you, since this has the Tylenol and Ibuprofen permission on it as well as address and phone changes. Students must also return the green student handbook receipt that was mailed home.
- Students are to use their assigned lockers for their books. The wooden cubbies are for coats & gym bags that will not fit into your locker. Everything in the cubby should be cleaned out each night as you leave the building.
- Cross Country, Volleyball, and Girls Golf practice today after school.
- FBLA Organizational meeting will be held at the Trailhead on Main Street (corner of 1st and Main) on Tuesday, August 18th at 6:30 pm. Pizza will be served. Come, find out about FBLA and get involved!
- All signed class change forms will need to be done by 4:00 Monday for the first semester.
- High School Fall Sports meeting will be in the Commons next Wednesday at 7:00 pm.
- Class meetings will be held next Friday at 10:15 a.m. during the last part of period 3. Information on signing up to be a class officer will be in next week’s announcements.
12. Congratulations to the FFA members that have competed in the Virtual State FFA CDE's the past few weeks. Congratulations to these members on their top 10 finish! Fletcher Larsen - 3rd place in Sr. Livestock Evaluation, Blaine Sage - 4th Place in Arc Welding, Jack Lancaster - 4th place in Environmental and Natural Resources, and Jack Lancaster - 10th Place in Agriscience