March 9, 2020
1. Lunch for today is: Italian Dunkers w/Marinara Dipping Sauce, Grilled Chicken Sandwich, or Greek Chicken Salad w/Fire Roasted Flatbread, Pineapple Coleslaw, Calico Beans, Fruit & Veggie Bar & Milk.
2. An updated fines list is posted in the office window so check it frequently to make sure you have taken care of your obligations. Anyone with a fine or dues listed will not receive a prom invitation. Underclassmen will also not be able to attend as a date if they owe any fines or dues.
3. There will be a mandatory parent/student meeting on Thursday, March 19th, at 6 pm in the commons for ALL students who are attending state FBLA.
4. The Flag Corp will be having auditions on April 17th to fill 3 spots and 1 alternate. You are required to participate in Band to be a member. Practice schedules can be picked up in the office.
5. Cherry County Department of Roads is looking for summer help. Must be 18 to apply. Call 376-2420 for more information and ask for Terry.
6. There will be no school tomorrow at the high school due to the Southwest Conference Speech being held here at 9:00 a.m. Classes will resume Wednesday at 8:00 am.
7. The representative from UNL will be here Wednesday at 11:00 am. Sign up in the office if you want to see them.
8. John Baylor ACT test prep will be Wednesday from 8-10 am. Classes then run on the 10:00 schedule.
9. LOGOS will not be meeting this Wednesday due to the spring break schedule.
10. There will be no school Thursday and Friday due to spring break. Classes resume on Monday at 8:00 am.
11. District Speech will be at North Platte next Monday at 9:00 am. Bus will load at 5:45 and depart at 6:00 am.