March 2, 2020
- Lunch for today is Chicken Ranch Pasta w/Dinner Roll, Cheeseburger, or Asian Salad w/Roasted Flatbread, Baked Beans, Fruit & Veggie Bar & Milk.
2. Prom candidate ballots will be made up today and any Senior that has a due or fine will not have their name on the candidate ballot.
3. Prom servers are voted on by the Junior class and are chosen from the Sophomore class. Any sophomore that owes for any fine or dues will not be listed on the Prom server ballots which will be made up today.
4. An updated fines list is posted in the office window so check it frequently to make sure you have taken care of your obligations. Anyone with a fine or dues listed will not receive a prom invitation. Underclassmen will also not be able to attend as a date if they owe any fines or dues.
5. Junior boys & girls interested in participating in the Junior Law Cadet program need to pick up an application to be completed and back to the office by tomorrow. Interviews for Junior Law Cadet will be after school next Thursday.
6. Junior boys interested in attending Boys State need to pick up an application from the office and return it by tomorrow also. Interviews for Boys State will be after school Thursday.
7. There will be a mandatory parent/student meeting on Thursday, March 19th, at 6 pm in the commons for ALL students who are attending state FBLA.
8. Any student interested in being a member of the 20-21 Flag Corp are invited to attend an organizational and practice meeting Thursday at 7:00 pm in the Commons. The Flag Corp will be having auditions on April 17th to fill 3 spots and 1 alternate. You are required to participate in Band to be a member. Practice schedules can be picked up in the office.
9. There will be a meeting today after school in Mr. Muirhead’s room for any boy interested in going out for Golf.
10. Start Spring Sports practices will begin this week.
11. FBLA Prep will be tomorrow from 7:15-7:55 am & FBLA meeting from 3:35-5:00 pm. FBLA officer meeting will be Wednesday at 7:30 am.
12. Victor E Days will be held Tuesday & Wednesday. Freshmen & Juniors eat lunch 12:00-12:30 pm. Sophomores & Seniors eat lunch 12:30-1:00 pm. A reminder to students to dress appropriate for the classes you are signed up to take the next two days. Remember if you are taking one of the self defense classes or the Yoga class to wear something form fitting for the class and if you are doing the climbing class to also wear appropriate clothing and shoes.
13. If students are participating in Mr. Jensen's disc golf for Victor-E Days, they need to wear tennis shoes, pants, and bring a hoodie just in case. We will be outside for a couple of hours. It is supposed to be mid 50s to 60s. If you have discs, please bring them.
14. Boys D2-5 District Final 7:00 pm. St. Mary’s vs. Hyannis will be played here tomorrow night.
15. Quiz Bowl will be at Gothenburg tomorrow at 1:00 pm, departing at 9:00 am
16. There will be a Post Prom meeting Thursday at 6:00 pm in the Commons.
17. Wrestling check in and ice cream social will be Thursday right after school in the Multi purpose room.
18. The Stats class is doing a survey of students and staff and you should have a link emailed to you. Freshmen and Sophomores yours was emailed to you this morning from Mrs. Kilmer as a reply on the course description booklet. Juniors and Seniors yours was emailed to you from Mrs. O’Keefe in the office. If you did not do the survey earlier this morning, please complete it today as soon as you can.