February 28, 2020
- Lunch for today is Taco Burger, Cheese or Pepperoni Pizza, or Strawberry Banana Yogurt Crunch parfait w/Graham Crackers, Zesty Black Beans, Fruit & Veggie Bar & Milk.
2. Juniors are reminded to pay $15 dues to Fletcher or Shauna if you haven’t already done so.
3. Prom candidate ballots will be made up Monday and any Senior that has a due or fine will not have their name on the candidate ballot.
4. Prom servers are voted on by the Junior class and are chosen from the Sophomore class. Any sophomore that owes for any fine or dues will not be listed on the Prom server ballots which will be made up Monday.
5. Reminder to Juniors and Seniors to get your $10 fee for post prom into the office by March 1st.
6. An updated fines list is posted in the office window so check it frequently to make sure you have taken care of your obligations. Anyone with a fine or dues listed will not receive a prom invitation. Underclassmen will also not be able to attend as a date if they owe any fines or dues.
7. There will be a behavioral health career conference at CSC on March 26th from 9 - 2:30 and will feature several behavioral health careers. See Mrs. Kilmer for details.
8. Public performance for the Speech Team will be today from 5:30-7:00. Refreshments will be served.
9. Junior boys & girls interested in participating in the Junior Law Cadet program need to pick up an application to be completed and back to the office by Tuesday. Interviews for Junior Law Cadet will be after school next Thursday, March 5th.
10. Junior boys interested in attending Boys State need to pick up an application from the office and return it by March 3rd also. Interviews for Boys State will be after school Thursday.
11. Got talent? We want you to share your abilities during lunch Tuesday & Wednesday of Victor E. Days! Musicians, singers, rappers, actors, comedians, magicians, you name it - contact Mrs. Arganbright by this Friday to sign up.
12. There will be a mandatory parent/student meeting for ALL students who are attending state FBLA on Thursday, March 19th, at 6 pm in the commons.
13. Any student interested in being a member of the 20-21 Flag Corp are invited to attend an organizational and practice meeting on Thursday, March 5th at 7:00 pm in the Commons. The Flag Corp will be having auditions on April 17th to fill 3 spots and 1 alternate. You are required to participate in Band to be a member. Practice schedules can be picked up in the office.
14. There will be a meeting today after school in Mr. Muirhead’s room for any boy interested in going out for Golf.