February 27, 2020
- Lunch for today is Pork Fritter Sandwich, Teriyaki Chicken Sandwich, Bosco Sticks w/Marinara Sauce, or Ham & Cheese Sub, Peas, Sugar Cookie, Fruit & Veggie Bar & Milk.
2. Juniors are reminded to pay $15 dues to Fletcher or Shauna if you haven’t already done so.
3. Prom candidate ballots will be made up March 2nd and any Senior that has a due or fine will not have their name on the candidate ballot.
4. Prom servers are voted on by the Junior class and are chosen from the Sophomore class. Any sophomore that owes for any fine or dues will not be listed on the Prom server ballots.
5. Reminder to Juniors and Seniors to get your $10 fee for post prom into the office by March 1st.
6. An updated fines list is posted in the office window so check it frequently to make sure you have taken care of your obligations. Anyone with a fine or dues listed will not receive a prom invitation. Underclassmen will also not be able to attend as a date if they owe any fines or dues.
7. There will be a behavioral health career conference at CSC on March 26th from 9 - 2:30 and will feature several behavioral health careers. See Mrs. Kilmer for details.
8. Quiz Bowl will practice today at 3:30 pm in Mrs. Adams’ room.
9. There will be a meeting in Mr. Beebout's room today after school for all those interested in going out for track.
10. Sandhills Leadership in the Board room today from 1:30-3:30 pm.
11. Public performance for the Speech Team will be this Friday from 5:30-7:00. Refreshments will be served.
12. Junior boys & girls interested in participating in the Junior Law Cadet program need to pick up an application to be completed and back to the office by March 3rd. Interviews for Junior Law Cadet will be after school March 5th.
13. Junior boys interested in attending Boys State need to pick up an application from the office and return it by March 3rd also. Interviews for Boys State will be after school March 5th.
14. Got talent? We want you to share your abilities during lunch on March 3 and 4 of Victor E. Days! Musicians, singers, rappers, actors, comedians, magicians, you name it - contact Mrs. Arganbright by this Friday to sign up.
15. There will be a mandatory parent/student meeting for ALL students who are attending state FBLA on Thursday, March 19th, at 6 pm in the commons.
16. Any student interested in being a member of the 20-21 Flag Corp are invited to attend an organizational and practice meeting on March 5th at 7:00 pm in the Commons. The Flag Corp will be having auditions on April 17th to fill 3 spots and 1 alternate. You are required to participate in Band to be a member. Practice schedules can be picked up in the office.
17. Boys basketball will turn in gear today after school. For those that need to get to the track meeting after school, you may turn in your gear to Coach Larsen in the gym anytime today as he is substituting for Mr. Allison today.
18. Congratulations to the Welding Team for placing 1st yesterday at North Platte!! Team consists of Ryan O’Kief, Chris Williams, Mason Harp, and Brayden Kieborz. Congratulations to the Floriculture Team for placing 3rd!! That team consists of Delaney Robison, Faith Cox, Fletcher Larsen, and Torrie Tinant. Congratulations to the Meats team for placing 4th!! Team members are: Brayden Kieborz, Austyn Kieborz, Hayden Larabee, and Conner Kreutner.