February 24, 2020
1. Lunch for today is Cheeseburger Soup w/Dinner roll, Oven Roasted Hot Dog, or Fajita Salad w/Tortilla Chips, Green Beans, Fruit & Veggie Bar & Milk.
2.Congratulations to the Badger Wrestling Team for placing 3rd at State Wrestling. Champions were Chase Olson and Gage Krolikowski. 2nd place went to Chris Williams, 3rd place went to Morgan McGinley and 6th to Tobin Olson. Congratulations to Gage for winning his 4th State Championship Title. Way to Badgers!
3. Reminder that if you owe for lunches you are not allowed to take extras for either breakfast or lunch. The list that are below the limit is always posted in the doorway of the kitchen.
4. Juniors are reminded to pay $15 dues to Fletcher or Shauna if you haven’t already done so.
5. Prom candidate ballots will be made up March 2nd and any Senior that has a due or fine will not have their name on the candidate ballot.
6. Prom servers are voted on by the Junior class and are chosen from the Sophomore class. Any sophomore that owes for any fine or dues will not be listed on the Prom server ballots.
7. Reminder to Juniors and Seniors to get your $10 fee for post prom into the office by March 1st.
8. An updated fines list is posted in the office window so check it frequently to make sure you have taken care of your obligations. Anyone with a fine or dues listed will not receive a prom invitation. Underclassmen will also not be able to attend as a date if they owe any fines or dues.
9. This should go without saying, however please do NOT put any drinks or cups inside the ice cooler. It makes the rest of the ice not usable for putting into drinks.
10. There will be a behavioral health career conference at CSC on March 26th from 9 - 2:30 and will feature several behavioral health careers. See Mrs. Kilmer for details.
11. Mark your calendars for the public performance for the Speech Team for Friday, February 28th from 5:30-7:00. Refreshments will be served.
12. Boys basketball practice here at the high school after school.
13. Boys Sub Districts will begin tomorrow. Valentine will play O’Neill at Burwell at 6:00 pm. Team will load the bus at 2:45 and depart at 3:00 pm.
14. Junior boys & girls interested in participating in the Junior Law Cadet program need to pick up an application to be completed and back to the office by March 3rd. Interviews for Junior Law Cadet will be after school March 5th.
15. Junior boys interested in attending Boys State need to pick up an application from the office and return it by March 3rd also. Interviews for Boys State will be after school March 5th.
16. The representative from Northeast Community College will be here this morning at 10:00 am. See the office if you are interested.
17. FBLA prep is tomorrow at 7:15 am and the FBLA meeting will be at 3:35 pm tomorrow.
18. Girls basketball will check in their uniforms and gear tomorrow right after school in the gym.
19. Congratulations to the dance team on placing 2nd in Jazz at the state dance competition in Grand Island.