February 20, 2020
1. Lunch for today is Chicken Ranch Pasta w/Dinner roll, Pork Fritter Sandwich, or Fresh Baked Italian Sub, Western Green Beans, Rice Crispy Treat, Fruit & Veggie Bar & Milk.
2. Reminder that if you owe for lunches you are not allowed to take extras for either breakfast or lunch. The list that are below the limit is always posted in the doorway of the kitchen.
3. Juniors are reminded to pay $15 dues to Fletcher or Shauna if you haven’t already done so.
4. Prom candidate ballots will be made up March 2nd and any Senior that has a due or fine will not have their name on the candidate ballot.
5. Prom servers are voted on by the Junior class and are chosen from the Sophomore class. Any sophomore that owes for any fine or dues will not be listed on the Prom server ballots.
6. An updated fines list is posted in the office window so check it frequently to make sure you have taken care of your obligations. Anyone with a fine or dues listed will not receive a prom invitation. Underclassmen will also not be able to attend as a date if they owe any fines or dues.
7. The Junior class is raffling off a 32” Samsung smart TV as a fundraiser. Tickets may be purchased from Mrs. Wrage or Mrs. Adams or at any home event until Friday. Tickets are $5.00 each or 5 for $20.00.
8. There will be a behavioral health career conference at CSC on March 26th from 9 - 2:30 and will feature several behavioral health careers. See Mrs. Kilmer for details.
9. Mark your calendars for the public performance for the Speech Team for Friday, February 28th from 5:30-7:00. Refreshments will be served.
10. Boys basketball practice here at the high school after school.
11. Quiz Bowl will practice today at 3:30 pm in Mrs. Adams room.
12. Dance team will depart for State at 4:45 pm today.
13. There is no school Friday due to the Mid Winter break. Classes resume Monday at 8:00 am.
14. JV/Varsity Boys Basketball here vs. Gordon/Rushville Friday at 6:00 pm.
15. Boys Sub Districts will begin next Tuesday. Valentine will play O’Neill at Burwell at 6:00 pm.
16. Junior boys & girls interested in participating in the Junior Law Cadet program need to pick up an application to be completed and back to the office by March 3rd. Interviews for Junior Law Cadet will be after school March 5th.
17. Junior boys interested in attending Boys State need to pick up an application from the office and return it by March 3rd also. Interviews for Boys State will be after school March 5th.
18. We want to wish the dance team good luck as they travel to State Dance in Grand Island today!