February 19, 2020
- Lunch for today is Loaded Hash Browns w/Dinner Roll, Crispy or Spicy Chicken Sandwich, or Southwest Salad w/Tortilla Chips, Garlic Herb Roasted Carrots, Fruit & Veggie Bar & Milk.
- Reminder that if you owe for lunches you are not allowed to take extras for either breakfast or lunch. The list that are below the limit is always posted in the doorway of the kitchen.
3. Juniors are reminded to pay $15 dues to Fletcher or Shauna if you haven’t already done so.
4. Prom candidate ballots as well as prom server ballots are being prepared so all fines will need to be paid by this Friday or your name will not appear on either ballot.
5. An updated fines list is posted in the office window so check it frequently to make sure you have taken care of your obligations.
6. The Junior class is raffling off a 32” Samsung smart TV as a fundraiser. Tickets may be purchased from Mrs. Wrage or Mrs. Adams or at any home event from now till Friday. Tickets are $5.00 each or 5 for $20.00.
7. There will be a behavioral health career conference at CSC on March 26th from 9 - 2:30 and will feature several behavioral health careers. See Mrs. Kilmer for details.
8. Chadron State College rep will be here today at 1:00 pm. Sign up in the office if you want to see them.
9. Mark your calendars for the public performance for the Speech Team for Friday, February 28th from 5:30-7:00. Refreshments will be served.
10. Boys basketball practice here at the high school after school.
11. Quiz Bowl will practice Thursday at 3:30 pm in Mrs. Adams room.
12. Dance team will depart for State at 4:45 pm Thursday.
13. There is no school Friday due to the Mid Winter break. Classes resume Monday at 8:00 am.
14. JV/Varsity Boys Basketball here vs. Gordon/Rushville Friday at 6:00 pm.
15. Boys Sub Districts will begin next Tuesday. Valentine will play O’Neill at Burwell at 6:00 pm.