February 18, 2020
- Lunch for today is Soft Shell Beefy Tacos, Mini Corn Dogs, or Fresh Baked Ham & Cheese Sub, Chili Lime Corn, Chocolate Chip Cookie, Fruit & Veggie Bar & Milk.
- Reminder that if you owe for lunches you are not allowed to take extras for either breakfast or lunch. The list that are below the limit is always posted in the doorway of the kitchen.
3. Juniors are reminded to pay $15 dues to Fletcher or Shauna if you haven’t already done so.
4. Prom candidate ballots as well as prom server ballots are being prepared so all fines will need to be paid by this Friday or your name will not appear on either ballot.
5. The Junior class is raffling off a 32” Samsung smart TV as a fundraiser. Tickets may be purchased from Mrs. Wrage or Mrs. Adams or at any home event from now till Friday. Tickets are $5.00 each or 5 for $20.00.
6. There will be a behavioral health career conference at CSC on March 26th from 9 - 2:30 and will feature several behavioral health careers. See Mrs. Kilmer for details.
7. Girls State interviews will be after school today in the Board room.
8. The Library will be closed to unsupervised students today.
9. Chadron State College rep will be here Wednesday at 1:00 pm. Sign up in the office if you want to see them.
10. Girls Sub District basketball will play today at 6:00 vs. Broken Bow at Burwell and would need to load bus at 2:45 and depart at 3:00 pm.
11. Mark your calendars for the public performance for the Speech Team for Friday, February 28th from 5:30-7:00. Refreshments will be served.
12. Boys basketball practice here at the high school after school.
13. FBLA meeting is at 3:35 pm today.
14. Departure is at 5:00 am Wednesday for FFA day at Cattlemen’s Classic at Kearney.
15. Departure for State Wrestling will be at 11:00 am Wednesday with a send off in the gym. Band students will dismiss at 10:45 to get ready for the send off.
16. Quiz Bowl will practice Thursday at 3:30 pm in Mrs. Adams room.
17. Dance team will depart for State at 4:45 pm Thursday.
18. There is no school Friday due to the Mid Winter break.